Old 11-20-2011, 12:24 AM   #16  

Height: 5'7"

I weigh myself on Sunday mornings. I used to weigh myself some nights before bed but have quit doing it because it was depressing to see the difference between the a.m. and p.m. scale. The most accurate time to weigh yourself is first thing in the morning according to Dr. Oz.
bubsy111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 12:27 AM   #17  

Height: 5'7"

i used to weigh myself at night and in the morning but it was kinda depressing to see the weight difference from the morning and pm scale. Your best time to weigh yourself for an accurate weight is first thing in the morning according to Dr Oz. so I know only weigh myself Sunday mornings.
bubsy111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 02:40 AM   #18  
Less of a Better Me

I weigh myself all the time. Well, not quite but usually at least a couple of times a day. I like seeing the normal fluctuations as it keeps me from getting crazed when something results in a temporary weight gain that isn't "real" weight gain.

I just got a new scale today at the Apple store. It is hooked into Wifi and whenever I weigh it sends my weight, bmi, fat percentage to a web page and also downloads to my iphone. It will allow me to chart the changes so is cool.

This week I started exercising more intensely so wasn't surprised when I didn't lose anything (I didn't gain anything either, but just stayed the same). Because I had weighed during the week I was prepared for it so I didn't have a big emotional reaction when I weighed in (although I do hate to not have a loss even though logically I know that I shouldn't expect a loss every week).
Koshka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 11:07 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 171/164/140

Height: 5'5

I weigh myself almost every day, when feeling fat, I tend to skip it. I hate being weighed at the doctors office, their scales are off. I almost took a 3lb weight with me to prove it today, but found the self control to let it go.
Zemelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 04:41 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 180 / 177 / 160

Height: 5 ft 5 inches

I weigh myself once a week. I did at first weigh myself in the morning and then after the whole day at night before Bed. That was depressing. So every Monday once a week for me.

Your weight does do different things when you weigh in too much on scale in week. That truly you are only guessing and still not 100% knowing what you weigh till the final day of weigh in. I kept dpoing it did it. Do you know. Time my weighed in for 2 weeks I stayed same weight before I came into 3fatchicks site. Then I loss 3 pounds. Doing the points.

I was really beginning to get too paranoid. Not worth it.
It is not a diet it is Learning To Have Healthy Choices. I have to take it to heart.

Last edited by beesparkle; 01-27-2012 at 04:45 PM.
beesparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 05:18 PM   #21  
SanityNow

I weigh every morning, and record the weight on a calendar I have by the scale. This keeps me focused. And makes me less sensitive to the day-to-day fluctuations. I'm losing about a pound a week, and if I look down the weights for, say Tuesdays in January, I see how even though the weight fluctuates, there is a down - trend.
Old 01-28-2012, 11:49 AM   #22  
Thin Girl in Training

S/C/G: 285.5/269.4/180

Height: 5'5"

I have been weighing a couple of times a day, but it was getting to me. My sister, who is also losing weight, made me promise to hide the scale from myself. So I'm now holding on until Feb 1 to weigh again. Its kind of motivating because I have time to really make a change in my weight, rather than it being just a few hours away.
chubbybunny29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 10:02 AM   #23  
Pinup extraordinaire!

S/C/G: 273/232.4/165

Height: 5'8"

I try to weigh myself once a week on Wednesday mornings, however, I'll take an occasional sneak peek during the week to keep track of how I'm doing.
tessendicott is offline   Reply With Quote