It Is Time!!!!

• I have finally committed to doing it this time after months of clearing up the obstacles and having surgery to repair my elbow. After researching a meeting location I have decided there is not a meeting close enough for me. We live out in the country and the closest meeting on the days I can go is 40+ miles away. SO I am hear to ask, can I have advice about doing WW online. I have done WW years ago and lost over 70 lbs but with marriage and babies I have gained it back. I know I can do it but I am very nervous. Any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks
    Nicole
  • Yay!!!!!
  • Hi there =)

You can do this

The online program is good, and still gives community support through the website (plus, of course, places like 3FC).

Try it out. I love the tracker online, and there's the application for my phone which is marvelous for tracking everywhere I go.

I think the biggest thing, since you won't be going to meetings, is to ask for support and reach out as best you can. Find some places to talk and be accountable.

Best of wishes!
  • I jsut read your post and realized I posted pretty much the same thing, lol I am curious too.