spring is almost here!

• I live in NE Ohio, where it's been cold and we've had snow and just much easier to stay inside where it's warm and dry. I work at a college surrounded by tons of restaurants which I haven't been eating at on my dinner breaks because it's so cold and I'd rather just pack (plus, I obviously don't need to be eating out that much!)

So today my dad was in the area and I met him over at the Panera near my work. I was so happy to step outside and realize it was actually kind of nice out! I walked on over to the Panera, had my whole grain bagel with cream cheese (1/2 the tub they gave me, because that's way too much cream cheese for one single bagel) and then walked back to work. Quite a pleasant break from my day and I cannot wait for spring to get here so I can start walking around the area more on my breaks!

Of course, knowing Ohio, I'll probably have a few more days of snow before spring fully gets here, but it's definitely on the way
  • I know the feeling, today it was sunny out then I stepped outside and the wind took my breath away...hurry up spring