Done with week 1!

• Today is exactly one week from when I started weight watchers online and I've lost 5.6 pounds! I highly suggest the online program to anyone who is considering signing up for it! The program is so simple to follow and it really gives you a good idea of what size portions you should be eating. It also teaches you to think about what you're going to eat...the more points an item has, the more of a bad choice it is. You can really eat anything you'd like as long as you have enough points left for it, which is great! I love the iphone app as well.
  • congrats! Keep up the good work
  • Congrats!
  • that is incredible. tomorrow is my one week with the online program and I hope I can see at least one pound, would love to see two pounds but will settle for one
  • Congrats! I am down 7 lbs. in 2 weeks. My biggest loss was the second week. I love PointsPlus! Sorry to hijack your thread. Keep up the hard work!
  • That's really awesome. I followed the online plan diligently, including workouts, for entire first week and lost exactly ZERO. I got discouraged by that and decided to eat to my heart's content the second week - since it didn't matter what I ate, right? Well, I didn't feel that great, so last Sunday I decided to get back on it and again, I followed the plan exactly. Tomorrow is my weigh-in day, we'll see what happens. Regardless of what the scale shows however, I do feel better by eating less and making better food choices.
  • oh im so afraid to try this. ill be signing up on monday. im really nervous it wont work for me :S but im wanting to lose weight desperately, sigh. ive been trying on my own, but its been hard.
  • you just need some direction fatlittlepig. WW can help you do that and then you can oink on your own lol