Old 07-24-2011, 10:48 PM   #166  

Quote:
Originally Posted by trowter View Post
Hi toothlady,
I just sent you an email to join your FB group if you are accepting new members.
thanks
I got it and I requested you on FB. Just waiting for you to approve to add you.
toothlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 10:49 PM   #167  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladynredd View Post
toothlady: I'd like to be invited into your FB group. I plan on taking advantage of their $1 sign-up special and join next week (gotta wait for payday!
I will be glad to add you. Just follow the instructions in my above post (#159) first.

Last edited by toothlady; 07-24-2011 at 10:58 PM.
Old 07-24-2011, 10:51 PM   #168  

Quote:
Originally Posted by parbtani View Post
the i really wanted a tracker lol but since im a new member to the site it is not allowing me to post one for another 20 days lol. so today was my fourth day on ww points plus. its been getting alot easier for me. im not even eating all my points which is great because my first 2 days i felt like there just wasnt enough points in the world to fill me up.but it mind over matter.
im very excited to meet new people and stack in track with this all. cant wait.
You don't have to wait 20 days. You have to have a total of 20 posts first.
Old 07-24-2011, 11:23 PM   #169  

S/C/G: 267/230.5/161

Height: 5"8

Default New!

Hi everyone!
So I started WW las week..my first weigh in is this wednesday..
I'm still trying to adjust to the points system..
I guess I'm just checking to see what y'all eat..and if there is any cool low point snacks, meals..
I want to do this and I hope I lose weight on the program..I haven't eaten any of my "extra points" I'm afraid I will gain..is that accurate?

Thanks
SLIMplicity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 09:10 AM   #170  

S/C/G: 285/275.4/125

I got your friend request, Val, and left a little message on your wall.

Could someone explain to me the difference between the new "points plus" program and the Momentum program? I know WW has revamped the points system, some things have less points, some things have more ... I'm confused as usual.
ladynredd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 10:21 AM   #171  

Quote:
I got your friend request, Val, and left a little message on your wall.

Could someone explain to me the difference between the new "points plus" program and the Momentum program? I know WW has revamped the points system, some things have less points, some things have more ... I'm confused as usual.
If Momentum is the old plan, the points were lower for the foods and even fruits and vegetables had points. Your daily points were also lower.

Glad you joined my group. YOU WILL LOVE IT!
Old 07-25-2011, 10:22 AM   #172  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLIMplicity View Post
Hi everyone!
So I started WW las week..my first weigh in is this wednesday..
I'm still trying to adjust to the points system..
I guess I'm just checking to see what y'all eat..and if there is any cool low point snacks, meals..
I want to do this and I hope I lose weight on the program..I haven't eaten any of my "extra points" I'm afraid I will gain..is that accurate?

Thanks
I didn't use any points at first but I found as I went along, I actually lost more when I did. Especially if you are exercising, your body will need more fuel.
Old 07-27-2011, 02:56 PM   #173  

S/C/G: 267/230.5/161

Height: 5"8

I lost 4 lbs today in my first weigh in yeahhh me!! I'm liking WW so far!
SLIMplicity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 06:43 PM   #174  

S/C/G: 254/254/130

Height: 05'3

Exclamation ok well

i had my first weigh in and im a bit confused ive done points plus before and the first week i had lost 8 pounds this time around i didnt lose ANYTHING at all. Ive been eating within my points. not too sure on whats going on.....
parbtani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 03:53 AM   #175  

S/C/G: 254/254/130

Height: 05'3

Default k

well after over a month back on points plus no luck and i went to the doc.and have en diagnosed with pcos.so now it makes sense...so im going to try atkins if any of you girls know a good diet for pcos please let me know
parbtani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 08:46 AM   #176  

S/C/G: 285/275.4/125

Had my weigh-in this morning and lost another 1.2 lbs. I am really enjoying the new PP plan and am working to incorporate more exercise in my life. Going to Curves this morning for my first workout on the machines.
ladynredd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 12:25 PM   #177  

Quote:
Had my weigh-in this morning and lost another 1.2 lbs. I am really enjoying the new PP plan and am working to incorporate more exercise in my life. Going to Curves this morning for my first workout on the machines.
I think I congratulated you on our fb group but if not, CONGRATS!
Old 08-24-2011, 12:28 PM   #178  

Quote:
Originally Posted by parbtani View Post
well after over a month back on points plus no luck and i went to the doc.and have en diagnosed with pcos.so now it makes sense...so im going to try atkins if any of you girls know a good diet for pcos please let me know
I have PCOS and have done very well on WW. gotta update my ticker. I am down 40.5 lbs since Jan.

Did your doc put you on metformin? That's what helped me and metformin can help with the weight loss. My OB put me on it. I don't have to take it anymore since losing th weight though. Let me know if you need additional advice! I can possibly lead you to the right direction. Good Luck!