Old 07-05-2011, 05:52 PM   #151  
Committed to this

S/C/G: 285/268/135

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlady View Post
I'm now down 36 lbs using points plus since Jan.

I formed a group on Facebook of people doing WW. It's sooooo supportive. Several people on this thread have joined. If you'd like to let me know.

***I'm online only too. Hate the meetings. FB is like a 24-7 meeting. Just let me know if you want to be invited. It's a secret/private by invite only group.
I am down 66 lbs since December using WW online and points plus. I would LOVE to join your facebook group if you are taking people in. Please im me, I am very interested in getting/giving more support.
authentic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 06:27 PM   #152  

I'm on my way home right now but shoot me an email with your fb name and I'll add you when I get there.

[email protected]
toothlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 03:25 PM   #153  

S/C/G: 203/165

Height: 5'8

Its nice to be able to read the success you all have had and he make me want to do this more. I started PP the end of Dec. and lost 8 and then I stopped losing and got depressed. My friend got me doing Atkins for 2 weeks and I lost 3 lbs thats all. I feel tired all the time and I feel deprived because I like to eat chips and a few other things you can't have on the no carb diets. I think that I will be returning to WW the PP program. Thanks a million.
jwillits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 09:54 PM   #154  

hi yall...looks like there is less of yall here now, lol! do what you can do. esp if it's working for you. i'm not really on a plan per se. i just need to eat healthier. i won't weigh so i don't really know pounds. i'm not measuring inches either. i get the comments that i've lost some, and i fit in some different clothes in the past couple of months or so. just trying to do as much exercise as i can and not gorge myself (too much..).
thinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 09:53 PM   #155  

Yeah, there's not a lot of people here actually doing WW anymore (so it seems). That's why I started my facebook group--it has been a tremendous success too!
Old 07-19-2011, 10:11 PM   #156  

You have a facebook group that sounds great it sounds like a lot of work but if it helps that is great. Can anyone get on your facebook site it sounds like it would help alot. Thanks
Old 07-22-2011, 04:09 AM   #157  

S/C/G: 254/254/130

Height: 05'3

Default Ww Points Plus

HELLO WW MEMBERS I ACTUALLY JUST OPENED UP THIS ACOUNT TODAY AND STARTED WW POINTS PLUS 2 DAYS AGO. LOOKING FOWARD TO MEETING NEW PEOPLE THAT ARE GOING THROUGH THIS PROGRAM AS WELL.
IVE BEEN THROUGH THIS PATH BEFORE BUT THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TRYING OUT WW. I AM VERY EXCITED AND HOPING THAT I AM ABLE TO STAY IN TRACK WITH IT ALL.
parbtani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 04:14 AM   #158  

Quick ? How Do I Get One Of Those Cute Tracking Graphs That Shows How Much Weight Has Been Lost
Old 07-23-2011, 02:54 PM   #159  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwillits View Post
You have a facebook group that sounds great it sounds like a lot of work but if it helps that is great. Can anyone get on your facebook site it sounds like it would help alot. Thanks
The facebook group is private so none of your friends can see what is posted there. They can't even see the group. If you want to join, you have to be invited. I can invite you. I'd have to make you a friend first and then invite you. After that, I will dissolve the friendship. Just let me know if you want to join. my email is [email protected] Send the email to me there and I will get the ball rolling!

It's a great support and you will get lots of email/notifications!!!! As the group is very active. We share photos of our food and just our daily experiences. Again, just let me know.
Old 07-23-2011, 09:08 PM   #160  

How do you all get the cute graphs I have tried somewhere but I can't get it to work.
Old 07-23-2011, 09:31 PM   #161  

You mean the ticker???? Go to this site:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/diet/weight-tracker/

Then once created copy the address and paste it into your signature panel in the UserCP edit signature section.

Here are some other instructions:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/gene...ss-ticker.html

Hope this helps.
Old 07-24-2011, 12:54 AM   #162  

S/C/G: 221/146.8/142

Height: 5' 7 1/2''

Hi toothlady,
I just sent you an email to join your FB group if you are accepting new members.
thanks
trowter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 01:22 AM   #163  

Default thnx

the i really wanted a tracker lol but since im a new member to the site it is not allowing me to post one for another 20 days lol. so today was my fourth day on ww points plus. its been getting alot easier for me. im not even eating all my points which is great because my first 2 days i felt like there just wasnt enough points in the world to fill me up.but it mind over matter.
im very excited to meet new people and stack in track with this all. cant wait.
Old 07-24-2011, 02:37 AM   #164  
Made of Starstuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by parbtani View Post
the i really wanted a tracker lol but since im a new member to the site it is not allowing me to post one for another 20 days lol. so today was my fourth day on ww points plus. its been getting alot easier for me. im not even eating all my points which is great because my first 2 days i felt like there just wasnt enough points in the world to fill me up.but it mind over matter.
im very excited to meet new people and stack in track with this all. cant wait.
Hey there =) Glad you're excited and staying on track!

Remember to at least eat all of your Daily Points. If you eat too few points each day it's not healthy, because you aren't getting enough nutrients and calories to sustain your body.

Eating too little can be just as bad as eating too much. Aim to eat on target each day.

Best of luck! You can do this!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 01:23 PM   #165  

S/C/G: 285/275.4/125

toothlady: I'd like to be invited into your FB group. I plan on taking advantage of their $1 sign-up special and join next week (gotta wait for payday!
ladynredd is offline   Reply With Quote