Old 01-24-2011, 08:42 AM   #106  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckatgo View Post
HMMMM...I never thought of a facebook page. That is a good idea!
A lot of people on the WW boards (which I hate) complained about the privacy issues but what I did was I made the group 'closed' at first so anyone could search for it and ask to be invited. Once we reached 50 members, I made the group secret so only those who were members could invite others. It can all be done without anyone having to become your friend that you don't know.

Closed group--anyone can see the member names but not the group content.

Secret group--group name nor members or content can be seen.

It's working great for us!
toothlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 08:48 AM   #107  

Quote:
Originally Posted by staci73 View Post
I also just do the online WW and have not bought any other materials. I do want to buy a calculator though just to have it in the grocery store with me. You can always keep a journal to write everything in if that helps. Good luck with which ever option you choose!
Do you use the mobile phone tools? They work great! IMO, the calculator sucks. It's so hard to press the buttons. You have to press really hard. Don't know if that's just my calculator of if that's the way all of them are. I'd rather pull out my iphone.
Old 01-24-2011, 09:18 AM   #108  

S/C/G: 172.8/168/145 maybe?

Height: 5'2

it's all of them. Mine is a pita also.I don't even use it. Piece of junk. They could have at least got one with decent size buttons like a *regular* calculator. We don't care how large it is.

I bet people with larger fingers hate even more.
tytbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 09:25 AM   #109  

I mean, I try to press '2' and and end up pressing '22' because the buttons are two freakin' hard to press. A mess!
Old 01-24-2011, 12:25 PM   #110  

S/C/G: 237.8/209.6/140

Height: 5'4"

No, I don't use the mobile phone tools. I had planned on getting the calculator last Monday, but it didn't quite work out. There's a monday evening meeting in another town so i thought I would just get it there, but I wrote the adress down wrong and couldn't find the church. Maybe I don't want the calculator after what you guys have said. I'm pretty good at estimating points but I just wanted to be able to compare brands at the store.
staci73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 12:34 PM   #111  

Quote:
Originally Posted by staci73 View Post
No, I don't use the mobile phone tools. I had planned on getting the calculator last Monday, but it didn't quite work out. There's a monday evening meeting in another town so i thought I would just get it there, but I wrote the adress down wrong and couldn't find the church. Maybe I don't want the calculator after what you guys have said. I'm pretty good at estimating points but I just wanted to be able to compare brands at the store.
Well if you're using it just for that, you may be okay. BUT just be prepared to spend some time pushing REALLY hard on those buttons to get them to work.....
Old 01-27-2011, 11:12 AM   #112  
one pound at a time

S/C/G: 250/check tracker/150

Height: 5'5"

Been sorta mia lately. Just checking in. Glad to see everyone is doing well. I am down to 186 but official WI day is tomorrow so I am hoping for maybe half a pound more loss. I can dream can't I? lol
tschaff04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 12:37 PM   #113  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tschaff04 View Post
Been sorta mia lately. Just checking in. Glad to see everyone is doing well. I am down to 186 but official WI day is tomorrow so I am hoping for maybe half a pound more loss. I can dream can't I? lol
as you should. That's what works. We have to see the image we want so it can happen.
Old 01-28-2011, 01:53 PM   #114  

Hi everyone! New to WW Online (just started Wed!)

Nervous because I'm a previous Cal Counter and it seems like I'm eating SO much more food.
ShylahEQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 05:43 PM   #115  

S/C/G: 279/270/180

Height: 5'4"

Hi I am doing WW online I keep bouncing back and forth between threads on here. Anyway I am finding a hard time finding my motivation for exercise .
life4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 01:36 PM   #116  
girl disappearing

S/C/G: 311/239.2/195

Height: 5'5"

I just got a brand new ipod touch yesterday, and one of the first apps I got was the WW Online one. I am already in love! I'm doing WW online, and didn't buy the new Points Plus calc, so I'm definitely digging the fact that I can just use the one on my new iPod. And I can keep track of my points while I'm out and on the go.
Tudor Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 01:34 PM   #117  

hey, how's everybody doing? i actually lost 1.4 pounds this week, which is one plus the .4 that i gained a week agao. this is crazy. i hadnt logged food in the past 3-4 days because i spent that much time cleaning my house to get ready for a party, and i sampled as i was cooking lol. but i did alot of work and burned some cals. but if i had logged those points, i would have been over and it was too hard to keep track of each taste. i didnt eat that many real meals though. now i have leftovers that i'm eating, freezing, not throwing away. gonna get back to the gym though.
thinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 01:56 PM   #118  

What did you cook Thinner? I didn't lose a pound or a piece of one.
Old 01-30-2011, 02:54 PM   #119  

i threw a little fiesta i got this quessadilla maker that i wanted for christmas and i got the red old elpaso crockpot to match i ended up making too much food and some people cancelled. i made this mexican casserole with the seasoned beef mixture, green peppers, onioins, etc, refried beans, bit of mushroom soup and milk, sour cream, salsa, shredded cheese, layered with tortillias, similar rice concoction. lots of toppings. for dessert a three-milk cake and brownies with some cinnamon, dash of pepper, ice cream, butter rum sauce, and margaritas and limeade to drink. does any of this sound low cal???? omg.
Old 01-30-2011, 02:55 PM   #120  

i'm sorry you said you didnt lose(( THAT SUXXX!! i knowwww!!! how much have u lost since u been doing ww?