New & need help!!!

• So I'm new here and still trying to figure all of this out. Hope I'm doing it right.
    I did WW in the past and lost over 70 pounds but a surprise baby packed it back on. I've lost a little bit since giving birth back in March but then just sort of got back into eatting whatever my hubby to be eats and I hit a wall. (He is 6 foot and weighs maybe 150, can eat whatever he wants and never gains an ounce...lucky him!)
    When I was working I had several coworkers that I got into WW with me. We never joined the actual meetings we just sort of did our own thing giving each other the support we needed. But now I am a stay at home mom and those old coworkers aren't doing it any longer. So I need help.
    I am getting married in February and besides wanting to get back to my prebaby weight but I'd also like to look nice for my wedding. Any help, tips, just basic support would be welcome. I'm doing the old WW, the one where the points were set by weight so for my weight of 175 I am at 22 points. I started back up last week and lost a few pounds but then with no change in my weight at all except for going up to 177 out of the blue and then back to 175. I think what I need is to just be able to share with others and have them in my corner.
    Thanks for letting me ramble and hope to hear from you soon!
  • This is a wonderful place to come for support! I just lost 19 lbs doing Medifast, and I'm going to transition over to WW after I run out of the MF food. I LOOOOVE 3FC because there is such a supportive spirit on here. Welcome and best of luck to you and congrats on your upcoming marriage (and congrats on your new baby-- always a blessing!).
  • i'm also getting married soon (june) and have recently started ww using the online program
  • Thank you both so much. I feel like there is so much support here. It is nice not feeling alone in my weight loss. Congrats on the 19 pounds mom2mollie and congrats on the up coming wedding me4life! Hard to believe I have less than 2 months left...so not ready, but in a good way
  • good luck! You can do it!!!
  • I totally know what it's like to lose a bunch of weight and then pack it back on. But it feels SO good to lose it and you feel so proud of yourself. You did it once, you can do it again Try not to get discouraged if you only lose say, 3lbs a month. A loss is still a loss!
  • Does the hubby you mentioned know you are getting married?
  • The way I look at it is I'll loose whatever I can during the time I have and get the rest off after the wedding. It really isn't so much the weight as the flab. lol And I'm already seeing big changes there. Susan - were you meaning does my hubby to be know we are getting married?