Old 01-27-2010, 11:13 PM   #1  

Question ww saving points

hi everbody
since i am new to ww plan , i am asking if eat my saving points at the week end , does it affect my scale reading when i take it nextmorning.(which is my weekly time to take )
or it is better to be starving when using the scale then to eat the saving points later.
thanks
randoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 12:43 AM   #2  
Jessica

S/C/G: 186/164.7/130

Height: 5'0''

By your saving points do you mean your flex points? You don't have to eat them every week. I rarely touch mine ever. I have been on ww for 2 months now. and used my flex points maybe 3 times. If you eat alot the day before your weigh in then it will show on the scale, its better to spread them out during the week, or if you insist on using them at once its better to use them as far away from your weigh in day as possible.

Also if your banking points daily you shouldn't do that, your ww daily points are use them or lose them they don't carry over to another day.

Last edited by woobers; 01-28-2010 at 12:45 AM.
woobers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 01:19 AM   #3  

Smile ww saving points

thanks wooper for your reply , you are always helping me . but let me explain to you something , i am following old plan of ww (123), in it i can make daily points saving ( max 2 points ) and can consume them any time during the same week.but if i want to shift to momentum plan as most do here , can you tell what is the meaning of flex points .are they extra to be taken , are they equal to everybody =35 ? and can you send the data which shows helps to tell how many points i should consume per day ?
please help
randoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 10:07 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 243/237/170

Height: 5'2

35 Flex points are given to everyone every week. They can be used all at once in one feeding frenzy or spread throughout the week to be used as needed.
Amy9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 03:12 PM   #5  

i've never used the flex before. this time on ww i'd like to try to use them.
if you use 5 extra a day or all 35 in a day or 2 does it make a difference?
jesi74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 04:17 PM   #6  
jenma

jesi74,
I have been on WW for about 4 years and I have always used all of my flex points each week. I would usually save them for the weekends and use every single one of them and my weigh in was on Mondays. I had a loss of about 1.5 lbs almost every week. So use them any way you choose. I found that it enhanced my weight loss and made doing this way of eating a lot easier, because you always knew you had some extra points that you could "splurge" with.
Jenny
howey5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 04:40 PM   #7  
Observer of Phenomena

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by randoosh View Post
hi everbody
since i am new to ww plan , i am asking if eat my saving points at the week end , does it affect my scale reading when i take it nextmorning.(which is my weekly time to take )
or it is better to be starving when using the scale then to eat the saving points later.
thanks
Although using all your flex points just before weigh-in may result in a higher weight the next day, it won't affect your actual long-term fat loss and you'll still see changes week to week if you stay on plan.

I can't imagine circumstances under which it would be "better to be starving." Over-restricting may just set you up for losing control and going off plan entirely.
3Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 04:46 PM   #8  
Observer of Phenomena

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy9 View Post
35 Flex points...can be used all at once in one feeding frenzy...
Actually, I've found it's kind of easy to use them all up in a single night, no frenzy required! If I eat normally throughout the day and then go out to dinner at night and have a full meal with wine and dessert (even shared), they're all gone. I have, however, "frenzied" through my full flex points and all my accumulated activity points once or twice. Not when things were going well, obviously!
3Beans is offline   Reply With Quote