Old 08-17-2010, 04:55 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 275/275/160

Height: 5'8"

I have been a member at 2 different times of WW. I love the WW program. I how ever do not like the meetings etc. I am embarking again on a weight loss journey and this time i will use this site as support as well as family and use the tools of WW to loss the weight. I do believe that you can do it without meetings if you have support elsewhere.
maryelizamoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 10:01 AM   #47  
wardarosa

S/C/G: 260/260/199

Height: 5'6

Hi there....I for one did enjoy the meetings, I guess it had to do with the leader I had, she was wonderful. But like you, I am doing this on my own again. Hopefully we can both be successful this time! I've actually asked a good friend of mine to be my weight tracker. I will have to weigh myself Saturaday mornings and text her my weight...let's see if this works! Best of luck to all of us!!!
wardarosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 09:16 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 282/265/165

Height: 5'8"

Default WW Without Meetings

Today is my 43 day on the WW plan without joining (once again.) I am doing great. I miss the meetings but I have all of the materials and use this site for my support. I don't always post but just hearing how others are doing is wonderful.

This time has been different for me, no hard and fast deadlines for loss, no punishing myself, just working through the meals on at a time. I have lost 14 pounds so far.
Queen Donna is offline   Reply With Quote