Old 07-12-2009, 10:15 PM   #1  

Default Need help with last 10 pounds!

Hello, I am 5'7 and 135 pounds and want to lose my last 10 pounds. I was just wondering if anyone knew how many points I should be eating in a day to drop these last pounds. I am a college studnet and can't afford weight watchers meetings. I work out about 3 times a week and am 23. thanks!
jerzeegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 11:21 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 248.6/249/135

Height: 5'2"ish

I'm not sure that we're allowed to go into that kind of detail here. That is copywritted info from Weight Watchers. So I can't tell you exactly how many points you're allowed but I can suggest that you might google your question. I've been able to find answers to lots of my weight watchers questions there. Good Luck!
Chrissy1175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 09:44 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 245/228/145 (low of 221.8 '09)

Height: 5'7"

If you do a google search, you will get a Yahoo! Answers result that breaks it down.

The minimum is 18pts, so that would be my guess for you.
FatGirlTale is offline   Reply With Quote