Old 04-20-2008, 07:51 PM   #1  
I LOVE my furbabies!

S/C/G: 216/*ticker*/160

Height: 5'9"

Talking Weigh in on Sundays?

Does anyone else weigh in on Sundays?! I weighed in today and I'm down 1.6 pounds from thursday-- changed my weigh in days to match my best friends weigh in day. SOOO I'm down a total of 4.6 pounds since I started! I'm super excited! I have to start walking every day but I can be so NOT motivated a lot of the time. But since I now see the difference it has made, I think this will be a bigger motivator than the sore calves and thighs and shin splints here I come bikini body!! Here I come!
net knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 10:57 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 262/ See Ticker / 150

Height: 5' 4"

I weight in on Sunday as well. This is my first week and I have felt so much better I sneaked on the scale Thursday... I am 3.2 lbs down! I am going to try not to sneak on the scale and only weigh myself on Sunday from now on though.

It is getting nice here and I am looking forward to some nice walks. Much better than the stationary bike!
Chey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 05:03 AM   #3  
I LOVE my furbabies!

I'm terrible at sneaking onto the scale. I actually had to move it so it wasn't tempting me! By the way, I love your avatar!! It made me smile! I can not wait to get on the scale on sunday... haha never said that before!! Can't wait to see how much i've lost! Congrats on your weight loss so far!!

Last edited by net knee; 04-26-2008 at 05:04 AM.
Old 04-26-2008, 06:20 AM   #4  
fat chick FKA Velveteen

Height: 5'5½

I weigh in on Sundays! I thought about changing it to Saturday, but I'm going to keep it like this for now. This is my 2nd week staying off the scale during the week and yes, I too, am looking forward to weigh-in tomorrow morning!

I didn't have the best week (more physically and emotionally) but I stayed within my points (most days and the max I've been over is 3 points - I used activity points for all my overages - total of 5 over!) - this was my breakthrough week (week 4) - normally I do really well for 3 weeks and then something happens and I let WW go to the backburner... not this time!!!
PinkyPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 10:12 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 315/156/135

Height: 5'7"

I weigh in on Sundays too! I find that I get the most accurate weight (read: lowest) when I've gotten enough sleep and the only night I seem to get that is Saturday night. I weigh myself every morning and every night, but I only write down the one on Sunday and that's the weight I use for my week to week "I lost XX lb this week!" proclaimation.
Mom2QJandT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 11:34 PM   #6  
I LOVE my furbabies!

My count down has begun! I get so restless... I just wanna get on now but I must fight the urge! So I've done really well staying inside my points this week. I just had a delicious banana smoothie which was about 2 points. I feel so full it's odd. I now know what I'm going to eat for a snack when I'm "starving". It filled me right up! Good luck on the weigh in tomorrow!!
Old 04-27-2008, 03:33 AM   #7  
fat chick FKA Velveteen

Net I had exactly the same feeling last night... but decided NOT to do it...

imagine my surprise when I DID finally get on after waiting the whole week... 2.6lbs DOWN!! :crazybanana:

Sending good W/I vibes to everyone!! (I'm probably the first in this thread because of the time difference!)

Last edited by PinkyPie; 04-27-2008 at 03:37 PM.
Old 04-27-2008, 03:08 PM   #8  
I LOVE my furbabies!

I wish they had a little "kool aid" man that said his trademark "oooooh YEEEEAH!" in his deep kinda creepy voice for this b/c i'm STOKED!
Weigh in is complete... drum roll please... (haha i'm so weird)

Weight 206.6 lbs
Loss: 4.8 lbs
Total loss: 9.4 lbs

HERE'S TO ALL OF US!! CONGRATS!!
Old 05-01-2008, 05:41 AM   #9  
fat chick FKA Velveteen

WOW!!! Net, this is a GREAT LOSS!!!

Hope all the other Sunday weighers are having a great week!!
Old 05-01-2008, 08:26 PM   #10  
I LOVE my furbabies!

Unhappy

Thank you!
I've fallen off the wagon this week... I've had 2 bad eating days, today and Sunday. And I couldn't resist the urge to weigh myself last night and got on the scale keeping in mind that it was at night and after I ate all day (although I still had 6 points left that I ate in apples, bananas, and plums) and I weighed (in my b-day suit) .8 pounds more than what I did on Sunday (inn my b-day suit)!! So I'm hoping that my off days don't sabotage my weight loss but if it does I will definitely learn my lesson!
Hope everyone else is having a better week than I am...
Old 05-04-2008, 07:58 AM   #11  
fat chick FKA Velveteen

and, silly Net, getting on the scale in that situation. It's going to be OK though, even if the couple of bad days DID affect the scale... it's TEMPORARY. Get back on that horse!

I'm down officially 2lbs again! Whoo Hoo!
Old 05-04-2008, 04:19 PM   #12  
I LOVE my furbabies!

well this week I'm not as excited about weigh in...

Old weight: 206.6

New weight: 204.6

Loss: 2.0

Total loss: 11.4

At least I LOST instead of gained. Which I so thought I was going to gain. I was terrible this week! And I'm so sick. Strep throat, flu (not as bad since I got the flu shot shouldn't have the flu at all). Totally lost my voice and can barley breath or swallow lol this should aid in my weight loss... sticking with bananas and apple sauce and well soft foods.

CONGRATS on your weight loss!! I can't wait to measure myself in two weeks to see how many inches (if any) i've lost...

Old 05-04-2008, 10:25 PM   #13  
I'm a loser, baby!

S/C/G: 314/198/155

Height: 5'10"

I love to WI on Sundays. That's my higher point day. I'm down 6 this week for 42.5 pounds in 18 weeks!!
pgray1229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 01:12 AM   #14  
I LOVE my furbabies!

Thumbs up

pgray1229--- what a GREAT LOSS!! Congrats to you!! You're doing fabulous! Keep up the fantastic work and wow what a motivation you are!!

Last edited by net knee; 05-05-2008 at 01:13 AM.
Old 05-05-2008, 07:21 AM   #15  
fat chick FKA Velveteen

great job BOTH Of you!!!