Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2002, 08:32 AM   #1  

Angry Just ordered the WW at home kit

HI! I just ordered the at home kit. I have done WW before but I don't think I was emotionally ready for it. Now I am, thanks to some recent events in my life. Plus, I have convinced many of the girls in the office to do it as well.

I am looking to lose about 100 lbs. and I really need all the support I can get. I usually do fine during the day, I stay within my points. But when I get home I tend to blow it.

Any advice?
Old 01-31-2002, 12:53 PM   #2  
CatGal

Default Hi Mystery Girl!

I do WW At Home also. I was successful in the past (lost about 30 pounds) and then had an injury, fell off the wagon and here I am again starting over. I gained back all but about 6 of my pounds! I want to lose about 106 pounds. This is a great place to meet fellow at-Homers, and they are all great people.

There is also a section on the message board called WW 100 Club for those that have 100 or more pounds to lose. You may want to check it out.

Welcome!
G
Old 01-31-2002, 08:34 PM   #3  

Mysterygirl and Gina Marie, Welcome to WW At Home! Please join our weekly "At Home" thread, we can use more support! As far as eating too much at night, many WW have solved that problem by starting to count their points with dinner. They seem to be able to stay within their point range better. Good Luck!
Closed Thread