Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2002, 07:18 AM   #1  

Default Feeling dangerously out of control - please help

Help!!!

I am 5'1" and currently weigh 196 lbs. I cannot get my at together about eating by myself. I really need help.

I am starting ww at home from today. I feel almost hopeless and ferarful. and I'm eating like there is no tomorrow.

I need to get control of my life.

healthyhabits
Old 01-31-2002, 07:55 AM   #2  

Hi you have come to the right place! WW is a wonderful program, and very easy after you get the hang of it. Believe me it took me a good year or two of yo-yo dieting and Atkins, SlimFast, pills etc. to get where I am now. I have been following WW since Oct. and have lost a little over 25 pounds.

Come join us at WW at home threads for support and friends. They are a great group of women all going through the same thing.

YOU can DO this!!
Old 04-08-2002, 05:23 PM   #3  

I get my days where I am hopeless. I feel like I'm never going to lose and it's just pointless. I eat myself into an oblivion and then for a moment I am happy. Then I get down on myself for doing it. Then I realize that the weight does not come off overnight! You must be patient and never give up. It's all about attitude. If you go into this feeling like it's not going to work you are setting yourself up for a downfall. If you go into this and say, " I know I can do this" and "I really want this", it wil happen for you. I know b/c I do this to myself all the time. Discouragement is an easy way to quit on your self. I should probably take my own advice. Anyways, I just join WW a few days ago and it is taking so much time to get used to the point and all that. I am really going to try though. Don't let that get in your way either. Are you online with WW or did you order the home kit??? If you have any tips or suggestions I'd be glad to hear them. My e-mail address is [email protected] if you need any help or need someone to vent to. Good Luck!

Eleni
Closed Thread