WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2001, 03:17 PM   #1  

Question 'Mixing' Points???

I posted a question about plums the other day and was told that 2 plums = 1 Point. Clementines are the same... 2 = 1 Point. My question is, what if I don't feel like eating 2 of each? I don't think I can put down that I ate 1 plum for 0.5 pt, and it doesn't seem right to call 1 plum 1 Pt when I know it's not, so is it ok to have one of each and call it 1 Pt?

Thanks

Christine
Old 08-14-2001, 04:22 PM   #2  
Cowboy Up Chick

I'd call both of them 1/2 a point. The same way I'd do if I only had 1/2 a tablespoon of Brummel and Brown Spread (45 cal/5 fat/0 fiber per tablespoon or 1 point).
Old 08-14-2001, 04:23 PM   #3  

If you want to have one plum and one clementine, that would be a total of 1 point. If you only eat one plum and no clementines, that would be half a point. I do half points; some people only do whole points. I would not record a whole point if you only eat one piece.
Old 08-14-2001, 09:27 PM   #4  

Be sure to be consistent if you are going to record 1/2 points in your journal. What I mean is, if this is what you do -- and there is nothing wrong with it as I do it too -- be sure you count all those things that are only 1/2 pt instead of just rounding up.

Karen
Closed Thread