WW ice cream bars

• Krogers in my area recently had the WW ice cream bars on sale and I picked up a couple boxes. They are really good! I bought the cookies and cream ice cream bars which are basically vanilla ice cream rolled in what tastes like chocolate cookie crumbs. These are only 2 points are are wonderful! They are a nice big size. I also purchased the ice cream sandwiches which are round chocolate wafers with either vanilla or chocolate ice cream between them. I bought the ones with the chocolate and they are only 2 points also. A very good treat, especially now the warmer weather is on the way!
  • FYI Klondike has some ice cream sandwiches that are 2 points also called SLIMABEAR and Skinny Cow has ice cream sandwiches, bars, and ice cream that are very point friendly too.

Schwann's has some reduced fat ice cream cups (vanilla ice cream with fudge - 2 points and vanilla ice cream with strawberry swirls 1 point) that are pretty good too.
  • Hi:

ww also has vanilla sundae cones (and chocolate too) with little chocolate chips - delicious~ also 2 pts.

Dianne
  • Ice cream is a major weakness of mine--thanks for the other product info!
  • I like the new WW ice cream bars, especially the ones with the cookie crumbs. My question is, so what were the Smart Ones ice cream bars? I thought Smart Ones was Weight Watchers. I'm confused.
  • WW ice cream is the only thing saving me. I love the fudge bars, they are huge and 1pt. Slim-a-bears are my friends too. I think Smart ones is the same as WW.
  • Other good cool ice cream type treats are:

Schwann's Orange/Cream & Raspberry/Cream bars or Sherbert bars. Blue Bunny has these too. Blue Bunny also has Fudge bars that are huge and only 1 point.
  • I haven't found the vanilla ice cream rolled in cookie crumbs, but am intrigued. I shop at Krogers all the time. What are they called? If you really love ice cream and there is a Cold Stone Creamery in your area, have you tried the "I Like It" size of Sinless Sweet Cream? It is only 3 points and a real treat for me if I'm out shopping. You can add strawberries or whatever fruit flavor.
  • The boxes are blue and cream-colored and they say Weight Watchers. I honestly can't remember what they're called, but there's a big photo of one of the ice cream bars on the front.

I'm still confused about the Smart Ones vs. Weight Watchers. We have both in the store. Why would WW have two brands?

We have a Cold Stone Creamery here, but I stay away because I didn't think there was anything there for me to eat. I hadn't heard of the I Like It size of Sinless Sweet Cream.
  • Domina, Smart Ones I know for a fact are made by the Heinz company for W/W not sure about the 'new' W/W labeling or if they are just making a marketing change but really it does not matter either way both are labeled and easily worked into the W/W program.
  • In my store, they sell both. Oh well, you're right, they're all low-point and I like 'em.
  • Thanks for the info...I bought the WW fudge bars and the Cookie Crumb WW bars yesterday-can't wait to try them! I also buy Push-Ups for my kids-they come in a box with three different flavors and are only 80 calories each. This is a treat I feel good giving the kids and I can have the same thing!