WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2005, 07:54 PM   #1  

Talking Zero Point Dessert

Sams club is carring the SF Philyswirls, they just came out in Dec. They are ZERO points for 6 of them!!! Woo Hoo!! They have a creamy taste like a popsicle. There are four flavors, hurricane, cotton candy, punch and orange They taste GREAT and NO aftertaste like most sf popsicles. My two year old son loves them as well adn they are kind of soft, not rock hard like most popsicles. Sam's club was sampling this item lastweek. I lvoed them! Has anyone else tried them yet?? they are really cheap too, something like $0.18 each. I heard about them origianlly two weeks at my obesity support group. they are a HOT item for dieters!
Old 02-22-2005, 10:18 AM   #2  
Cowboy Up Chick

Nothing but veggies are entirely free. What is the calories/at/fiber per each?

Most things are like 5 or 10 calories each.

I also don't do anything that is a freebie that isn't a free veggie I put a tick mark in my journal and for every 4-5 (this is a tip per my leader) I add 1 point to my day.
Closed Thread