WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2001, 09:43 PM   #1  

I love my Carnation Sugar Free cocoa. Some days I will drink six or seven cups which adds up to seven points. I do count these points in my daily total but I'm losing very slowly and I'm wondering if this might be hendering my progress.

Does anyone else drink their points in cocoa?
Old 02-25-2001, 11:07 PM   #2  

It probably depends on how you are using the rest of your points. Are you getting in your 5 servings of fruits and vegetables? Are you eating other foods that are high in fiber? Do you drink your 6 to 8 glasses of water a day not counting the cocoa. I probably use 6 points a day for snacks and desert. If cocoa is your snack and desert and you vary your points in your point range you will be o k. We all know that there comes a time we have to shake up our routine to fool our body so it doesn't get to use to the same old same old. Also probably when the weather gets warmer it will be easier for you to cut back on your cocoa.

------------------

Ann P
Old 02-26-2001, 08:40 PM   #3  
Cowboy Up Chick

Swiss Miss makes a 'DIET' (you must look for the one that says DIET on the package). It is 25 cal/0 fat/1 fiber per package so you get 3 packages for 1 point. Try this one. It saves you points and then you can look to make sure you are getting the proper nutrition by spending your points eating by the numbers. I find I don't lose as well when I don't eat balanced.
Closed Thread