WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2001, 05:01 PM   #1  

Talking

I just found these bars at Meijer's. They were $1.29 a bar, but I figured I'd try them. I was wondering if anyone has had them and how they taste. I haven't figured out the points yet, but the bar itself is pretty big.
Old 03-15-2001, 12:11 AM   #2  
REC

The peanut butter/chocolate is 5 points and is awsome. If you eat one with a glass of water, they are pretty filling. .99 at Trader Joe's, if you have one nearby.
Old 03-29-2001, 01:43 PM   #3  

They're incredible!

I finally found them a month or so ago at a local health food/ farm market and have been having one for breakfast each day.

The chocolate ones are my favorite and they're HUGE...very filling 5pt breakfast.
Old 03-29-2001, 03:15 PM   #4  

I ordered them online from kashi.com for $20.00 for 12 and kashi doesn't charge shipping. Good enough for me, the peanut butter chocolate is great--good as a "real" candy bar for me!
Old 03-29-2001, 03:27 PM   #5  

They're so expensive to order online. I only paid $1.29 per bar but through their website and other places online they averaged $1.65 and up.

If ordering online is the only way to get them, then it's a good deal...they're definitely worth the money. IMO
Old 03-30-2001, 05:08 PM   #6  
Dragon Diva

I really like the chocolate malted, cookies & cream, and vanilla spice. They are quite filling and can easily be broken into pieces and spread over a whole morning.
Old 03-30-2001, 07:30 PM   #7  

Hi....i just joined yesterday and wanted to let you know..I buy the Kashi GO lean alot at Trader Joe's here in New York. They are 99 cents here.

I happen to love the taste of the peanut butter chocolate...they taste like candy bars and a very chewy...
I use t hem when I have a chocolate craving! it really helps..

When I go to that store...they fly off the shelves!
Old 04-09-2001, 08:37 AM   #8  

Yes, Kashi bars are yum A good place to get them online is at vitaglo... they're
$15.95 per box of 12, with free shipping on orders of $20 or more, so if you want two boxes, it's a wonderful deal DH and I both eat them so 2 boxes don't last long. I usually keep one of these in my desk drawer at work and in my purse on the weekends, in case I'm caught in an unxpected "bad points" situation (like Saturday I had been planning lunch at home and dinner out, but we got caught up shopping and I didn't want to do lunch AND dinner out, so DH got his McDs and I had my go lean bar. Yum!)

http://www.vitaglo.com/

Susan
Closed Thread