ms. impatient

• So how long before I notice any changes in the merrier? ?
    I've been at this two weeks wich isn't long I know. But how long usually does it take to see changes?
  • Based on your ticker, it looks like you've already seen some changes on the scale. Two weeks is great! Keep up the good work

When I am eating right, I can feel myself getting lighter and less bogged down after a few days. To see it on the scale with working out, it's tricky because you're building muscle and boosting your metabolism at the same time.

Are you measuring yourself? I would suggest tracking your inches too.

Good luck!
  • It's often hard to see changes in the mirror, because you see yourself every day and always look pretty much the same as yesterday.

I almost never see change in the mirror unless I'm comparing my reflection to an old photograph I just had in my hand.
  • It took me about 3 months/25 pounds to notice changes and even then it was comparing photos. Even though I've lost over 40 pounds when I look in the mirror (for the most part) it still doesn't seem like I've lost a lot. When I compare pictures though I feel like there's a big difference.

I know it's hard, but with weight loss patience is key. We all didn't put on the pounds over night and they're not going to come off/be noticeable that quickly too.

I'd definitely recommend taking pictures. I do them about every 3 months!