3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Weight Watchers > WW Food and Point Issues

WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Wwyd?

Old 12-31-2012, 02:44 PM   #1

Height: 5'4"

Default Wwyd?

I ordered the deluxe at home kit but it won't be here in time for me to start tomorrow so what are your suggestions for getting myself prepared and not wasting days until it gets here? I have a few plans obviously like less junk and more water and also joined a 1000 miles in 2013 challenge on facebook but would welcome any tips or suggestions you may have. Thanks in advance.
ItsAboutTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:37 AM   #2
WW Moderator

Hi! I bet you have your kit by now, but just in case - Do you have online access with your at home kit? If you do, that will have lots of info for you. Otherwise, I'd try to start incorporating good habits that go along with the program, like 8 glasses of fluid per day, incorporating exercise, cleaning out your fridge and cabinets of junk that you don't need, and start looking at tasty recipes that you would like to try. Being organized is a huge help!

Good luck!
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.