Need Info

• Can I buy a WW book and calculator without being a member? There's a book with all the points in it, so I don't have to join, right?

And what book do I buy? I might be able to get it off Amazon...one with the point system. Some books don't, according to what I researched so far.

I want to lose 30 pounds and I'm trying to educate myself on different diets.
  • Go to the WW website and check out the shop. If you look at the WW at home kit that will show you what books you need. Which site you go to depends on where you live.
  • I know you can buy stuff on ebay. But it's kind of expensive. You may be better off joining WW for a month, getting the info and material you need and then go at it alone. The meetings really are great and so worth it, but I know in today's economy it's hard to work it in the budget. Just my opinion.
  • Quote: I know you can buy stuff on ebay. But it's kind of expensive. You may be better off joining WW for a month, getting the info and material you need and then go at it alone. The meetings really are great and so worth it, but I know in today's economy it's hard to work it in the budget. Just my opinion.
    I have to agree with beachluvr. If you don't have meetings nearby, online works pretty good. I got coupons and got some of the products that way. But I did do a month with a leader, also.