WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Old 01-13-2012, 02:06 AM   #1  

Default Help converting from old pts. to points plus!

Hey everyone! I had done points plus for a year and I lost ten pounds which is ok but still 30 away from my goal weight. About 2 months ago I hit a plataue and decided I wanted to switch to points plus.

I have recently quit my job and money is in a tight spot so I haven't been able to purchase any of the materials quite yet. Can anyone please help me find out my daily points PLUS allowance? I keep getting 24 but then I read that 29 is the minimum target allowance on the PP program.

Info:
Female
149 lbs
5'6"
Activity level walking most of day but occasionally sitting

I've tried the calculators for allowence online but it keeps giving me 24 which was my allowence on the old points. If anyone could PLEASE supply me with my allowence so I can start as soon as possible thanks!
wwppgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 02:35 AM   #2  
Less of a Better Me

The minimum on the current program is 26 Points Plus. It was 29 until the program tweaks came out in December. When that happened, my Points Plus dropped from 29 to 26.

Last edited by Koshka; 01-13-2012 at 02:35 AM.
Koshka is offline   Reply With Quote