WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Old 09-15-2011, 07:28 PM   #1  
one pound at a time

S/C/G: 222/in progress/115

Height: 5'3"

Default ahh! trying not to feel guilty about..

using some of my weeklies! i'm running three times a week and cross training other days and do eat my activity points, but i've decided not to feel guilty about dipping into my weeklies, especially since not using my weeklies in the past made me quit ww and just go out of control..

help?
jayohwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 07:34 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 252/ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

If its going to keep you on track, use them! losing the weight a little more slowly because you dipped into your weeklies is much better then getting off plan and having to restart.
spetty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 10:56 AM   #3  
Made of Starstuff

Why would you feel guilty about using the Weekly Points? Do not equate food with guilt. That's asking for trouble.

They are YOUR points to use each and every week if you so chose.

Especially if avoiding them causes you to go off track later on! Don't set yourself up for failure.

Do yourself a favor. Plan out your meals one day this week that will require you to use some of your Weekly Points.
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote