WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Old 06-13-2010, 05:26 PM   #1  

Thumbs down Too many points in a short amount of time/feeling full issues

I had 21 points within about 4 1/2 hours today. Is this bad to do or the same as eating twenty one points throughout the day? Its a Sunday, im around the house with noting to do I guess and thats why I have been eating haha. I feel very full and I hate that! Am I the only one who likes to feel a tiny bit hungry throughout the day?
Steffie575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 10:40 PM   #2  
almost halfway to goal!

S/C/G: 150/139/120

Height: 5'4"

I have come to absolutely HATE feeling "full" now. Satisfied or even a titch hungry feels way better. Last week a friend and I went out to supper and I ate until I was full and I just felt gross.

I stick around the house often when I am not working and usually what I do is let myself have a snack if Im bored... but then I will NOT go back into the kitchen until I am hungry or if I want more water. It seems to be working for me.
vesperpt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 03:31 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 260/seeticker/200

Height: 5'8"

I like to feel a little bit hungry because if I feel full I think I've gained weight and that makes me depressed and want to binge.
wwmandy327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 02:39 PM   #4  
Running With Scissors

S/C/G: 178/175/150

Height: 5'3

I'm not a big fan of feeling full either. It makes me feel gross. Plus I like to have some points left over in case I do get really hungry and I want a snack. For me it's not so much about WHEN you eat, but what how much you are eating and what you are eating.
indiegrlx is offline   Reply With Quote