WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Old 03-20-2010, 02:09 AM   #1  
Jamieelise

S/C/G: 200/200/140

Height: 5'8

Default Girls get the bum deal with points

I just started WW and I get 24 points. I have been trying for four days and I haven't been able to stay under once. My husband gets 36 points and I find myself wanting to kick him since he gets to eat and eat and eat.

I just feel like 24 points is nothing. Anyone else having a problem staying within their point allotment. I have been using my flex points like they are going out of style. I know I am going to run out before the week is over.
jamieelise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 07:57 PM   #2  
Life Time 2001

Are you following the healthy guidelines? Those keep you full. They use most your points but are the basis of the program.

I have always used my WPA's that are meant to be used and part of the program. I also always use my AP's I earn.

But I follow the healthy guidelines first and then I use the others to indulge in other things.

FYI: You should never go UNDER your daily points allowance. It just messes with your metabolism. You do need to eat to lose weight.
LilyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 08:04 PM   #3  
Loving life!!

S/C/G: 360/159/145

Height: 5' 8"

Yeah, please don't try to go under your points also the WPA & AP's are yours to use if you want.

I eat a lot of raw veggies to keep me satisfied...plus little to no points
TJFitnessDiva is offline   Reply With Quote