WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Old 01-14-2008, 06:31 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 158/142/at or below 135 lbs.

Height: 5'5"

I have been reading about these and dying to try them for months, but I cannot find them! I've even considered ordering them online, but I realize that's a little ridiculous (shipping costs are so high), so I won't do that.

Someone else on 3FC mentioned several weeks ago that she had bought them at TJs. When I asked at our TJs (I'm in Virginia), I was met with a blank stare. They did check with management, and nope, our store doesn't carry them.

Spiny - your recipe sounds great. I plan to keep looking for these. Maybe if I bug enough stores, one of them will start carrying them!
walking2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 06:56 PM   #17  

Height: 5'6"

Here's a link to where you might find them:

http://www.shiratakinoodles.net/where-to-find.html

or here

http://www.house-foods.com/tofushirataki_faq.html

(I notice that North Dakota isn't listed.) I've found them locally at Cashwise and Hornbacher's. I think Cashwise might be a chain in the midwest and HB is only in Fargo. The noodles are found in the refrigerated section. That's why shipping is so dang high too - because they are shipped in a freezer pack and expedited shipping.

Edited: The noodles aren't shipped frozen, but with an ice pack of sorts. I did order these from Amazon.com just to see if they were good. Yep, not bad!

Last edited by KimberlyinMN; 01-14-2008 at 06:59 PM.
KimberlyinMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 08:07 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 158/142/at or below 135 lbs.

Height: 5'5"

Thanks!
walking2lose is offline   Reply With Quote