Old 12-11-2006, 09:42 AM   #31  
A matter of time

S/C/G: 301/250/145

Height: 5'4"

Thanks, Jen. I am determined. I refuse to have to loss the same pounds a second time. And so far I have never had a week where I have gone up. I am sure it will happen some day thou.
CarebearsChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 09:10 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Hi all,

Sorry it has taken me a while to get back in action but I have been down with a cold and am just starting to feel a bit better.

Hope all is well with everyone.

I will check back later on to get caught up.

Susan
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 10:59 AM   #33  
A matter of time

Sorry to hear you have had a cold. Seems to be a lot of that these days. Hope you are feeling better.
Old 12-19-2006, 12:45 AM   #34  
A matter of time

It sure has been quiet lately?? Everyone out Christmas Shopping?? Today was meeting day. I lost 3.4 pounds this week for a grand total of 39.4. Oh Happy dance!!!
Old 12-19-2006, 08:00 AM   #35  

Default Happy Tuesday all!

Chris: I have to admit I have been busier then normal lately but I still try and stop by to see what is happening... I just don't always take the time to post. I still have shopping to do, and I am trying to get back into the swing of exercising after being sick for a week. I worked out last night but really only about half of what I normally do...
Great job on the loss! You are doing soooooo great! I'll bet you feel like a million bucks these days!

All: Working and shopping is about my life right now along with W/I's and trying to work out. That is about all I have time for and since the doctors say that I have to lower my stress level I am trying to limit it to just those things and my Pilates classes which I love and feel that they are helping me with my stress... I am eager for the next group of classes to start as that will make it three times a week and I think that will really help.

How is everyone doing out there?

Susan
Old 12-19-2006, 08:30 AM   #36  
A matter of time

Hey Susan..now you know why I hate the holidays. All the stress. The holidays should be about family and friends and it nothing but a stressor to get the right gift, the house decoratored, and the cooking and baking done. I don't do stress well. So I don't fuss over decorating, cook a nice but simple meal, and make 3 kinds of candy. The kids all get gift cards...so shopping is easy enough.
Old 12-20-2006, 09:53 AM   #37  

Default Happy Wednesday all!

Well I am so happy that we are half way thru the week... I get next week off so I am really eager to see this week go away. I am just about done with my shopping so that is good also but I need to do a final review and see if I need a few more items on top of what I already know I still need to buy.

Chris: I know, this time of year is so stressful and the reason for the season gets lost along the way. I am looking forward to some down time with my family.

I have to run but will check back soon!
Susan
Old 12-20-2006, 07:22 PM   #38  
Queen of the Fresh Start

Like Susan, I check in here often, but don't always post.
This time of year the board is usually very quiet.

You're right, Chris, the holidays bring too much stress with them. I've been making the effort each year to try and cut back in different areas. Baking is out, gave that up years ago. I finally learned that I did not have to do it all! That was very satisfying, but it took me a long time to learn it. I was my own worst enemy and felt that it wouldn't be Christmas if I didn't do all the trimmings.
I have only put up about half of the decorations we own/normally put up, and the house looks fine. A few years ago I weeded some out and gave them to Jessica. Now that Joey is married, I'm thinking it's time to go thru everything again and give to both of my kids.

We're hosting Christmas this year, on Monday. That means we'll have 25 people here for the afternoon, then dinner and gift exchanging. We've got a small house, but it's cozy and fun. We're serving a ham and turkey. I took a vacation day on Tuesday, as did Joe, and we'll need it

My weight loss efforts are still at a standstill. I'll be one of the "newbies" signing up again in January, because I know I've got to.

Good going, Chris, on your loss! That's especially awesome the week before Christmas!!!

HI to Terri, Es, Dianne, Sandy, Zoe!
~Jen
Jenny523 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 09:13 AM   #39  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

Hi everyone:

Chris - great job with your weight loss you are really doing fantastically!

Jen - Yes, it does get quiet around this time of the year, everyone so busy.
I'm with you on paring down with all the decorations, etc. We put the tree up early for the first time because we wanted it up for the wedding, lol. So I've got my beautiful revolving tree in the window and that's all I need

You guy are certainly right about the stress. This year with Alana's wedding, Christmas kind of got lost in the shuffle. Since most of the family was in the wedding, everyone feels the same way, lol, so we decided to just get for the kids this year, and for the adults, we're just doing a secret santa type deal, with everyone picking a name. The relief of not having to go out and shop for this huge family is amazing. Besides, we do need to remember the reason for the season. Steven is coming in from Florida on saturday and everyone will come to my house for Christmas Eve. After today, I'm off for winter break until 1/2/07 - Halleluja!

Es, amiga - how are you doing? How's the new house coming along, are you all settled in? What are you doing for Christmas?

Hi to Terri, ZoeGirl, Susan, Sandy and everyone else who has been in and out lately, lol.

Talk to you's soon. If I don't get back in before, MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HANUKKAH AND KWANZAA!

Hugs to all,
Dianne
dpadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 01:27 PM   #40  

Howdy all!

I am just stopping by to see what is going on... we had our company lunch today for the holiday... went to Ruby Tuesdays and had the soup and salad bar.... YUMMY! Love their salad bar!

I only pulled out about a third of our decorations this year and I have not even started my baking yet but I have trimmed that way down also so I don't need to start it so early anymore... I couple of kind of cookies and one or two other things and that should do it for this year.

I am also taking off the week in between Christmas and New Years. DH was supposed to have off also but due to a customer problem he not only has to work but he has to travel out of state for at least three of those days... very dissapointing but what can you do...

Have a great day all and I will stop by again tomorrow.
Susan
Old 12-23-2006, 04:17 PM   #41  
Queen of the Fresh Start

Merry Christmas!!!
to all of you, my dear friends.
Enjoy a wonderful holiday with your loved ones.

hugs,
~Jen
Old 12-26-2006, 11:04 AM   #42  
A matter of time

Did everyone survive the big day? I stated within points. Monday is my usual meeting day since yesterday was a holiday I went today. I lost 2.8 pounds this week for a grand total of 42.8. Still have a long long road to go, but I am getting there one pound at a time.
Old 12-30-2006, 07:26 AM   #43  
Queen of the Fresh Start

Chris,
WOW!!! A loss during Christmas week is amazing...good for you. Keep it up!

HI to everyone. We'll be spending New Year's Eve at home. Jess, Michael and the boys will be here.

A very Happy and healthy New Year to you all.
hugs,
~Jen
Old 01-01-2007, 05:56 PM   #44  
NeverGiveUp

S/C/G: 207/200/150

Height: 5'2

Smile

Hi Girls

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. I've been MiA but I thought of all of you. I'm so glad the holidays are done! We love our new place. I'm looking forward to the Spring. I haven't been on program but I maintained. I heard they tweaked the program a bit for the new year. Can someone tell me about it?

There's so much catching up for me to do. It's good to be back. I missed being here.

Be back soon.

Luv u's,
Es

Last edited by Rios426; 03-24-2007 at 08:54 AM.
Rios426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 06:38 PM   #45  

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ONE AND ALL.

I WISH YOU ALL A HEALTHY AND BLESSED 2007.
decemberdianne is offline   Reply With Quote