Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2006, 10:13 AM   #1  
Self-Proclaimed WWDiva

Default Moday, Monday

Good morning!

How was the weekend ? I found it quite successful and I'm happy to be on the motivated band wagon.

My boyfriend even made dark chocolate brownies on Sat night and I had 1; left the pan here and I didn't pick at them at all. Of course on Sunday I portioned them out and brought them right over to his house. Let him fight those little demons.

Exercise done for the day; 4 loads of laundry underway. I've got some chores to run and a dentists appt. And that's my day off.

I've decided to rejoin WW on 11.26 w. a friend. Sundays start my "weekend" and we/I used to go to a great leader on Sunday AM's. Now that my work and school schedule are a little more regular I think it might be a good additional support system in addition to my RD weekly.

Hope you all had a great weekend!
Deb
Old 11-13-2006, 08:26 PM   #2  

Hi Deb! think i've seen you around here before in my popping in and out. I went to LI this past weekend to see my mom. My cousin was there-she's lost 85 pounds on WW since Feb-so motivating. i am going to a meeting tomorrow to re join. I've beer plateued for awhile-at least I'm not gaining though. let's support each other. I;'ve stuck to points today!! It's the eating at night that kills me. but I took the first step and rid my house of halloween candy today-yay me! I want to lose 3 pounds by Thanksgiving...
Old 11-15-2006, 07:31 AM   #3  

Alright-I dragged my butt to a WW meeting yesterday-whoo hoo! Now if I can just stay on program!
Old 11-15-2006, 10:53 AM   #4  
Self-Proclaimed WWDiva

Hi Lori !

That's great you made it to meeting! I lost the battle to oatmeal chocolate chip cookies last night ... like 5 too many. Oh well! Today's a new day and a clean slate !

I'm flying out to Florida tonight w. my son - 5 days in Orlando. Doing the Disney thing! We're both very excited. I'm staying w. a friend so I don't think eating will be such a challenge - not having to rely on restaurants for all meals, you know ?

Absolutely here to support you ! And everyone else.

You had some nice weather if you were here on Saturday; Sunday wasn't soo nice. The temps are fairly warm ( I think ) and I'm perfectly content w. the weather this way.

Hope you're doing good and the kids are well. Thanksgiving is right around the corner and so far ( and for the longest time ) I feel in control about things.

I'll have the laptop w. me when I'm away! I'll be checking the threads.

Best!
Deb
Old 11-15-2006, 11:51 AM   #5  
Running Babe

I will drag my toosh to a meeting on Friday, they have an express meeting which will probably be best for me and my daughter (who's giving me the biggest smile right now)!

My eating has been okay, I don't think I am gaining. I just had my first PPAF so I was hitting the peanut butter with a spoon a little bit...

Cheers!

Ali
Old 11-15-2006, 02:12 PM   #6  
Self-Proclaimed WWDiva

That's great Ali! Let us know how it goes. I always took my son ( and mom ) as an infant and he was great until the toddler age. Then it became Mommy and Grandma time and his Dad would watch him at home.

She is adorable! The whole world takes on a new meaning when you have little ones. Enjoy!
Old 11-15-2006, 11:17 PM   #7  

Deb-have a great trip-enjoy Disney!!
Ali-good for you. I keep going back, only to quit. This time my goal is to stick around. i am doing ok with points-keep going over by like 3 per day. i need to get more exercise in. hope to run tomorrow night...i get out of work a little bit earlier. There are usually 2-3 days per week where I have no time to work out-just not motivated enough to get up before 6:30am to do it!!! I should, though,,,,oh well....
Old 11-17-2006, 07:40 AM   #8  
Self-Proclaimed WWDiva

ohhh boy! did i eat wayyyy tooo mmmuuuccchhh last night .... and not even foods that a) I truly enjoyed and b) were even worth a "binge" on ... humph ... we ate at Whispering Canyon (?) last night ... BBQ family style ... the service/waitstaff is fun for the kids ... expensive for what it was and food not "great" ( I am a bit spoiled when I do go out to eat it's gotta be worth is ) ... I can still feel dinner in my stomach this morning ... we were supposed to have breakfast w. the characters this morning but I think we're going to do that on a different day now.

The sun is now out; today was a bit grey and we were quite delayed in our travels the other night ( by 3 hours ) so yesterday we spent it at MGM and we had a great day! It wasn't crowded at all and we got to see the Holiday lights spectacular they do there ( Christmas kicked off this week ). No waits for the rides and the weather is good - a bit cool as there was no sun yesterday; but nice.

We're having a great time! Jeremy's as excited as a 9 year old little boy could be. It truly is the happiest place on earth ... I don't even remember what park we're hitting today.

Let's see if I can do a better job at eating today. And getting way more water in.

Cheers!
Old 11-17-2006, 05:39 PM   #9  

Good luck Deb! And have fun!!
Old 11-20-2006, 12:07 AM   #10  
Working to be an after!

S/C/G: 269/151.6/149

Height: 5'2''

Everytime I check this forum and read the title to this thread, I start singing the song.... "Monday, Monday".... It makes me smile. I know I'm a dork. Just thought I'd share!! Hope you're all having a good day!
Old 11-21-2006, 02:49 PM   #11  
Self-Proclaimed WWDiva

I'm baacck ... exhaused and up a few pounds ... but back home where I belong!

The whole Disney thing was worth it - you've got to do it at least once in your life, whether or not you have kids.

So Sunday I'm going to WW w. my friend ... I'm excited about that. I had been a WW member for years and I think I just burned out w. the whole program thing. So I haven't been there for about a year; I do see a registered dietician 1x a week and will continue to do so.

Hope you all are doing well and are getting ready for Thanksgiving folllies!

Best!
Old 11-21-2006, 07:44 PM   #12  

Good for you Deb-=and bravo for going the sunday after thanksgiving. I WI today and only lost .8. I'm a little disappointed-i stuck to program, but still sticking with it.....I won't let this be an excuse to stop!!!
Old 11-21-2006, 07:44 PM   #13  

PS-and they're all like-"oh, it's 3 sticks of butter, 'etc...and I'm like-"but I want it to be a f**cking bag of flour!!" LOL
Old 11-21-2006, 10:50 PM   #14  
Running Babe

Hi there,

I wrote a whole thing and then I deleted it oops. We had thanksgiving 1.5 months ago, but DF is taking the day off to watch football (did I mention to everyone I am on Mat Leave right now, we get it for up to a year here).

Anyway my weight is heading south, I gained 52 lbs during my pregnancy and have lost 30 of those now... Just another 22lbs to go and then another 5 to my ultimate goal!! I will get there!!

Little Deb - I so want to go to Disney, I am hoping to run either their Full or Half Marathon in the Future!

Lori - Good Luck!

Ali
Old 11-22-2006, 07:56 AM   #15  
Self-Proclaimed WWDiva

Good morning everyone!

I need to get back on that mojo bandwagon ... otherwise I'm going to end up looking like this ...

I want to put a ticker up too ... I guess I'll wait until Sunday to do it.

My son is in NC w. his dad for a week - so I'm an orphaned parent. We literally flew in on Monday afternoon, I washed his clothes and repacked his suitcase and he was picked up by 6 pm that night and flying the friendly skies again Tuesday AM. The kids been to more places at 9 years old than I have in my life I think.

Today I am working, off tomorrow, off Friday ( Black Friday shopping ! ) and off again on Sunday. I am looking forward to this mini-vacation too.

I have a project and papers to work on and wanted to get the X-mas deco's up a bit around the house.

Ali - you'll get there! Remember it took 9 months for your body to change and it takes about the same to get back to where it was. You're making excellent progress!

Lori - slow and steady wins the race ... not entirely motivating but it'll all add up in the end. Wouldn't it make much more sense if we could loose the weight as fast as we gain it sometimes ? What's up w. that ? We need one of these to make that happen!

Sorry if I missed anyone else ... I've got to get ready for the day and hit the road. I hope traffic isn't bad going into work.

Be well!
Closed Thread