Baby Names

View Poll Results: If you were Trish, what would you name your baby boy?
Aden
43.75%
Nathen
12.50%
Nick Barkley
12.50%
Alexander
25.00%
Ian
6.25%
Other
0%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll
  • If you were Trish, what would you name your baby boy. And, Boy, do I have baby on the brain.

Trish
  • Baby brain!
    I picked Alexander. I think it's great for "scolding" (using the full name) and also great for short names (alex)
  • Trish ~

Here are a few of my favorite boy names:

Garrett
    Brady
    Jackson (Jack for short)
    Riley
    Nicholas (the name of my son!)

I picked Aden from your list, very unique!!!
  • I LOVE the name Adan - except I spell it Aiden like aiden quinn - very sexy.
    KT
  • I picked Aden too but would spell it like KT. Don't name him Ian! That;s my borther's name and I know a whole bunch of other guys named Ian. The thing is they all act the same. In fact they all have the same fears-water, bridges & heights. They like the same foods and they hate the same foods and they are all very moody! It is so weird. These Ian's range in age from 12 to 48 and none of them are related and only two ofthem know each other. It is just too bizarre! They have other things the same too like none of them are ambitious. They like to argue. They want their way or nothing. Its not really a good name. My Mom wonders sometimes if my brother had a different name if he would act different. Its really weird.

Other names I love:

Dalyn (not dylan but Dal-lyn-its my baby bro's name-just turned 6)
    Braidyn
    Liam
    Cale
    Arden
    Wyatt
    Cade
    Ty
    Kyler
    Quintin
  • Ohyeah I like Nathan too so then you can call him Nate
  • Trish, from your list I like Nathan or Alexander. I like more older traditional names and don't get into the popular foo foo names. But that is just my preference. I like Nate and Alex for short! Although Alex reminds me of Alex P Keaton from Family Ties hee hee!
  • I have to say that I agree with Jen. I tend to like more traditional names so I chose Alexander, call him Alex.

Sarah
  • Must say,

I would go with Alexander, call him xander. Love that name.