Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2001, 10:36 AM   #1  
Bono Fanatic!

Default Tues., Oct. 2 :-)

No one started a thread yet this morning?? Where is everyone?

An absolutely gorgeous day here - the high is supposed to be in the low 80's! Makes it really hard to concentrate on work....

Come out and play!!

Jen
Old 10-02-2001, 10:50 AM   #2  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

Jen, our high for Friday is supposed to drop to about 49-50 degrees. YIKES! Possibility of flurries too. This is way too early!

Same old here. I have been journaling religiously and even bought the 12 week journal. Hope this makes a huge difference for me. I forgot my shoes yesterday, so i couldn't workout, but I got them today!
Old 10-02-2001, 11:26 AM   #3  
flibbertobbergenie!

Hellooooo Jen and Jen! I'm here! Wow, talk about extremes of weather, here it's just grey grey grey though we did have gales over the weekend and the tv aerial got knocked off the top of the building (such excitement!). WI today was up 5, can you believe it? it's mainly water, because I had a couple of bad days and too much coffee, but what is my body playing at?! Going to concentrate hard this week - Jen, your saying it's 12 weeks till Christmas has given me a minigoal to aim for!!! There are 11 WI left before Christmas, so I'm going to think of a good goal and go for it

back soon!
Lxxx

ps:- not changing my sig
Old 10-02-2001, 11:48 AM   #4  
Eve's Mom

Default Howdy Girls

Quiet again on teh boards I see....

Lolly - sounds liek classic water to me! I woudln't change my sig either!! You go girl.

KT - THEY ARE DOING A MOVE OF A WRINKLE IN TIME??? WOO HOO!! ITS MY FAVE BOOK OF ALL TIME!!!! Wow, that is so exciting, thanks for telling me that!!

Jen1 - I have the 12 week journal and i really like it!!

Jen 2 - hello...its not so gorgeous here, its cold too...oh well...

WELL I am swamped and i have my pedicure tonite to look forward too, so I am getting all the work done that I can in 10 hours!

have a good OP day girls....where the heck IS everybody anyway???

Belle
Old 10-02-2001, 12:38 PM   #5  
Fed Up With Fat!!

Default Spy software today...

I have to make this quick.
Ali: Happy birthday today!!!! Mine is Monday.
Belle: It's beautiful here! I thought of you today when the weather man said a cold front from Canada is coming our way!
Jen: Our temp is supposed to drop on Friday, too. But at least we'll still be in the low 60's. Rather like Jacket weather, though.
Lolly: I'm not even going to WI tonight since my DH is taking me to my absolutely Favorite Mexican restaurant tonight. Oh well, I'll catch up next week!
Hmm, I guess I should get back to work since I have like 4 different projects going on.
Next week for my bday, my office is having a soup and salad day since they know I'm on WW. How nice of them!!!!
Mio: How awesome to live in Europe! I'm envious!
The neatest thing here is...hmm, well, Kohl's opened this weekend and Krispy Kreme opened today! Arhg!!!!

Last edited by StaceyT; 10-02-2001 at 12:40 PM.
Old 10-02-2001, 01:14 PM   #6  

Default I'm here!

Hi Jen, Jen, Belle, Lolly, Stacey..and where is everyone else???
I am doing well-I am going to my second spin class tonight-I am going to also have a consultation with a personal trainer about my plateau...AND I have been journalling religiously...so hopefully WI this week will be good!
I am afraid to buy the 12 week journal b/c I am afraid it will make me not go to WI!
Stacey-I have never had Krispy Kreme-I hear they are here in Boston now-but I refuse to even try them b/c I hear they are delicious and sddictive!!!
KT-They are making a movie of A Wrinkle in TIME?? How cool-I love that whole series!!!
Belle-Enjoy the pedicure! I am jealous!!!
Lolly and Jen-12 weeks before Christmas???? How about starting a Christmas goal thread...like Jen's Labor Day thread??? Any interest?? or we could just use the measurements thread and post measurements every 6 weeks??? What do people think??
Old 10-02-2001, 01:16 PM   #7  

Angry

Hello Everyone I'm having a slow starting day today. I have a ton of school stuff to do tho. I just got a call from Michael's (the craft store) that the pictures I had framed last week when they had their 1/2 off price are ready so I need to go pick those up. I was waiting for that sale for ages!

Anyways... the weekend really set me back weightwise... hard to believe what damage two days worth of eating can do!

Hope you are all having a good day. Talk to you later!
Old 10-02-2001, 02:02 PM   #8  
Eve's Mom

Default Tuesday afternoon....

HELLO again....

Lori I think the xmas thread is a great one! I was a slacker at the labour day one however, but I have been very resolved the last few weeks, and I think that might just be grand motivator...lets go for it!

Ali And Stacey (although its a few days early for Stacey) Happy B-days!! Yee haw! Have fun...remember that b-day cakes have no calories...

Stacey - yes, we in Canada get very used to the cold . today my b/f had to scrape teh windshield cuz the rain froze over night! YIKES, early this year....

Lori - I LOVED that series too...so glad that it's coming back. My sister reads it to her grade 4's and lets the Grade 6's do a project on it too. Good learning tool as well.

Shaylne - Hello, what pics did you frame? We have Micheals up here too - I love it, but it makes me sneeze in there with the dried flowers. Speakign of one weekend of damage, I am going to my Grama's for thanksgiving this year - not looking forward to THAT.

BUT - I am starting volleyball tomorrow - and I am getting kind of pumped. I like v-ball alot, but I had a bad team last year. This year will be a lot more fun I think! And good exercise - forces me to do it 2 hours a week, which is great.

OKAY must work. Haev a good day girls, see you all tomorrow!
Old 10-02-2001, 02:03 PM   #9  
Bono Fanatic!

Default X-mas Challenge

Lori - I definitely think we should start a X-Mas Goals thread! With the holidays approaching quickly, it is a great idea to stay focused on what we want to accomplish.

Who's in?!
Old 10-02-2001, 02:29 PM   #10  
Running Babe

Thanks for the wioshes.... Yes I am 24 years old today.... I am really starting to feel like an adult now. Points wise I am doing terribly today and expect to eat about 70 today or so, but I did exercise.... that's something right? I have been in a bit of a funk, but luckily I haven't been gaining weight. I am going to have to watch it, so I'll join y'all with my Christmas goals, but alas, today is a good day and I shall enjoy it (my points free day hehehehehe).

Stacey: If you were in Canada you'd have your birthday off..

Luckily the weather in Ottawa has been fantastic. I had the weekend off so my boyfriend and I took a nice long walk which was soooo nice on Saturday. Sunday was a good day to, my parents met my boyfriend and they liked him. My boyfriend liked my dad, I am not quite sure about my mom..... my mom's kind of obnoxious by nature, but she's a wonderful person really, hopefully he'll see that soon (my mom's a free-spirit oh and she just got her 100lb ribbon on WW).

Anyhoo, I am going out to dinner with some friends tonight, hopefully that will go well... I hope everyone has a wonderul day!

Ali
Old 10-02-2001, 02:30 PM   #11  

Hi everyone,

Just stopped in real quick, trying to finish up some stuff at work, then I am heading home, I think I am getting my kids' cold, and not feel very well. Just wanted to say that I am "In" for the x-mas challenge, I really need it, my pants are getting tighter by the day....

I will see you all tomorrow!!

OP today! And, have been drinking my water!!
Old 10-02-2001, 04:07 PM   #12  
Fed Up With Fat!!

Default Smoke Break...

Hey Ali! I do get my bday off! Good ol' Christopher Columbus day!! Yipee! Sometimes I just love working for a bank with all the federal holidays and such.
I'm game for a Christmas Goal. I'm not sure what to set, though.
My tummy is rebelling against something! Yick!!
Belle: That's freaky about frozen rain! I would wig out if that happened here right now. But, you know, it wouldn't surprise me. It can be really warm in the morning (like 80 farenheit) and then drop 60 degrees in 3 hours and start snowing and sleeting!
Oklahoma has crazy weather!
Hey, has anyone heard from Brenda lately? If so, tell her hi!!!
Smoke break is over....
Old 10-02-2001, 04:41 PM   #13  
Proud Canadian

Just a quick hi to everyone - and happy birthday to ali - I just updated my bio because I've had a birthday and lost like 30# since I wrote it. what an encouragement. OOPS - I just realized I forgot my measurements AGAIN - and they're just in my car - I wish I got more breaks. I think I'm going to play on the christmas goal thread now - have an OP day everyone.
KT
PS - gorgeous and sunny here today!
Old 10-02-2001, 05:09 PM   #14  

Happy Birthday Ali!

Belle... I have had a bunch of fantasy pics sitting here waiting to be framed for ages. I also got a pic framed for my brother and a big map of NYC framed for my parents. I just hope that they make it home to NY safely! The trouble I have going into Michael's is that I always find a ton of stuff that I never before knew I needed or wanted!

I can't believe it's time to have an X-Mas thread already. Geez, 2001 is almost over! It's just scary.
Closed Thread