Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2001, 09:11 PM   #16  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Height: 5'6"

Default Good Evening!

Hello Ladies

I just got home, waiting for hubby to get in from golf. (they went at 5pm, right after work) and I need to figure out what's for dinner.....I just don't know.....

Essie ~ I guess is WAS pretty funny when I was 2 people. Boy, do I wish I was right now with all the stress and work at the office.

Janie ~ I never understood the confusing about Zoe and Patti.........my user ID on every thing I sign on to is Zoe. When I got comfortable here, I used my real name which is Patti. I guess I caused a little confusion here......and yes, it's "our" (Patti/Zoe) vacation that's ruined.

Dianne ~ no problem with the Patti/Zoe thing. I really did think it quite funny back then.

Jen ~I'm not a lifetimer either.....just never get to that point.

Terri ~ It doesn't matter if you call me Patti or Zoe. And thanks for the compliment for my baby, Zoe.....she IS a cutie!! L|

that's it for now. Have a wonderful evening....I'm going to try to relax....work has me frazzled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-27-2001, 02:41 AM   #17  

Patti/Zoe,
CUTE ATTACHMENT!!!

Essie,
Thanks for always asking about Brittany. She loves your messages. She is doing great. She is back on points. She goes off and on. typical teen. She is funny. I don't think there is much difference. I am still exploring. They are trying to help with the absences of meetings. e-tools is in addition to the meetings.
I like the stuff they give me to work with.

Myra,
Congratulations! That is great! Proud of you!!!!

Jen,
With my imagination I am surprised I am not annorexic. I can get myself worked up about strangers food.

Dianne,
Enjoy your time with your baby. That is sweet. She misses you guys.

Well ttyl,
Terri
Old 09-27-2001, 12:32 PM   #18  

Thanks to all for the Congrats!!

Hi Myra,
Great Job!! I knew you'd do well this week. I hope that your stressful homelife calms down soon!

Patti/Zoe,
I am sorry, I didn't know about your little deception. Now that I know a lot makes sense now that I was confused about. I guess we all need a good laugh once in a while Sorry you won't be able to go on your vacation. Vegas is a lot of fun.

Terri,
I have 18 more pounds to go!! The first half went pretty quickly (12 weeks), I am hoping that the second half will be as swift.

Dianne,
I am glad that your daughter is coming home to see you often. If I remember, Binghampton is a lovely campus. WHat is she studying there?

Hi to Joyce, Jen, Essie, and Mom4,

Hugs,
JanieD
Old 09-27-2001, 05:04 PM   #19  

Hey Jen,
How about Sammy Sosa!?!? I hope he makes it.
How many games are left?

Congrats JanieD.

I am SICK!!!!! I have a Bladder INFECTION! I am going to whine. I hate this. I haven't had one in 20 years.

TTYL,
Terri
Old 09-27-2001, 07:05 PM   #20  

AwwwwwwwTerri Hope it goes away real soon. How much has Brittany lost so far? It's hard for us adults I can't even imagine how hard it is for a teenager to stay OP. I bet she looks fine just the way she is. She sounds like a real sweetie.

JanieD, you have done so well on WW!! You go girlHIGH FIVE!!!!!

I decided to go in to work today. It was nice & quiet. Alot of people were off. Some took off just to stay home with their kids. I'm staying home all day tomorrow to clean. I want to change curtains, clean my oven & lots of other fun things Saturday will be food shopping & the movies. We're going to go see Don't Say A Word with Michael Douglas.

Myra, I hope you're chillin Try not to let the little things get to you, okay buddy? It'll pass.

Dianne, hope you had a great time with Alana.

Till tomorrow.

Hi Jen & Joyce & Mom4

Love,
Essie

Last edited by Livinghealthy; 09-27-2001 at 07:08 PM.
Old 09-27-2001, 07:31 PM   #21  

Thanks Essie!
Britts does look good but she isn't satisfied with her tummy. When she gets the little pooch down she will be fine. She is still growing. Thanks for asking.
I want to see that movie. It looks so good. Let me know how you liked it.

I was supposed to play soccer with my youngest's team for practice. Since I am sick Brittany volunteered. Hate to miss it. :sarcasm:

TTYL,
Terri
Old 09-27-2001, 08:03 PM   #22  
Queen of the Fresh Start

Myra! another good loss.....you go!!
I'm so happy for your success.

Terri, gee, too bad you have to miss playing but I can sympathize w/you about the bladder thing....go ahead and whine. Make sure you get lots of rest and liquids. I used to get them about twice a year.....yuck! Since the hysterectomy I haven't had one

Today is Brandon's birthday, he's 6 Joe and I went shopping at
ToysRUs and had a blast picking out stuff for him; then we went to KidsRUs and got him some outfits. They'll be over on Saturday to celebrate, we're all going out for pizza. Brandon called me this morning and said "Gram, I know you have the streamers up" so I've got to get busy tomorrow and have all the decorations up for his visit on Saturday. I love that he loves tradition already!

Essie, you'll be busy tomorrow. I enjoy days like that when I get lots of jobs accomplished. Let us know how the movie is, it sounds good.

HI to all of you's....have a great Friday!

~Jen
Old 09-27-2001, 11:50 PM   #23  

Happy birthday to little Brandon. You are a special gramma.
Is he in kindergarten?

Bradley's team beat the parents.
Brittany said she had fun.
She tripped this little boy that she can't stand. He is one of those tattlers and screamers and whines and tells the coach he is a terrible coach and he just doesn't want to be a part of a team and blames everyone else when he does something wrong. Always yelling at Bradley. :Breath: (I have no issues with this kid- )
She insists it was an accident.
Outside I was saying "Brittany, you shouldn't do that."
inside I was saying

:slinking away now:
Terri
Old 09-27-2001, 11:59 PM   #24  

Hi guys

Terri -- Sorry about the infection, drink lots of liquids. Also I heard Cranberry juice is good for that as well. Feel better soon.

Congrats, Myra - you are doing so well.

Janie - Binghamton is really pretty and huge. I think Alana is studying "Partying 101" Just kidding, but she tells me about all these frat parties she's attending. Actually she has always wanted to be a teacher and she's interested in psychology too.

Essie - "enjoy" your day off tomorrow Tell me how that movie is......everytime I see the coming attractions of it on t.v., I get nervous when I hear that girl saying "I'll never tell" in a really scary voice Enjoy your weekend.

Jen - Happy Birthday to Brandon. I'm having a party for my grandson Michael on Saturday too, he'll be 3. His mom is so funny. She says I just want to cut a cake, that's all. Then 2 days ago she asked me if I would mind if she rented a clown to paint the kids faces, etc. and to please decorate.

Patti/Zoe, sorry to hear about your vacation plans getting messed up, but hopefully you'll be able to go soon.

Hi Momof4, change your mind about joining us ?
Hi Joyce, hope you are well.

Well, back to work tomorrow -- so weird to have a thursday off and have to go back friday, kind of screws up the weekend

Talk to you's tomorrow.

Hugs,
Dianne
Old 09-28-2001, 07:55 AM   #25  

Talking

IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!! yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Dianne, I work 4 days a week but once in a while I go in on Fridays. I usually regret it once I'm there & it does throw you off a bit. (the weekend) Pete always tell me to be grateful I have a job. Everytime I get stressed I repeat that a few times to convince myself Happy Birthday to Michael. My nephews, my brother's twins will be 4 yrs. old October 10th. They are little chatter boxes They try & talk to me at the same time. I love them so much. Their last name is Rodriguez with blonde hair & blue eyes, just like their mom.

Terri, what are you drinking for the infection? I heard cranberry juice is good too. I had a bladder infection back in 1992 & I had lots of pain. I sympathize with you Way to go Brittany (only kidding) I'm glad she had fun. Do I sound like her #1 fan?

Jen, Happy Birthday to Brandon. Smart kid. He knows his grandparents will go all out for him. Enjoy the pizza. YUM!! I will be busy the whole weekend. Won't give me time to snack!

Hi Myra, Janie, Mom4 & Joyce

You's have a great day

Janie, in case you're wondering what's with the "you's", that's what we say in New York. Our slang for "you all".

Love,
Essie
Old 09-28-2001, 10:13 AM   #26  

Essie,
I wasn't kidding. Brittany likes you too.
I take it you are EXCITED about it being FRIDAY! I am too. I love the weekends.
Those twins sound so cute. I'll bet they are wild. I miss toddlers. I guess I'll relive it through my grandchildren someday.
Brittany just informed me that she will have no kids. Too painful.
I told her "You'll change your mind" she said "No way". I think I will let her keep that thought for awhile.
I bought Lite cranberry juice. Still thinking of points.

Thanks Dianne. Happy birthday to your little baby too. Lots of little birthdays in the next few weeks. My nephew just had his on the 19th. He was 7. Michael's mom sounds like me. Everything starts simple and then... I love kid's birthday parties. All my kids go to pool parties or sleep overs now. I miss doing all that cute stuff.

Have a great Friday.

Terri
Old 09-28-2001, 11:45 AM   #27  
Queen of the Fresh Start

Hey everyone,

Terri, lite cranberry juice is a smart choice. Too funny about Brittany just happening to trip the kid she can't stand that's what we'd all like to do at times!

The circus is coming to town, it's that time of year. When my kids were little, like 8 and 4, my Dad took us all to the circus, haven't been there since. I bought tickets this morning for Joe, myself and Brandon. Don't see any sense in taking Matt, as he's only 15 months and won't sit for 5 minutes much less 2 hours
I'm looking forward to making it a special night out with Brandon, but it's not till November.

have a good weekend!

~Jen
Old 09-28-2001, 12:00 PM   #28  

That is so cool Jen! Brandon will love it. Creating memories is what it is all about!!!! I love the circus.

I have had fantasies about tripping that kid.
Have a great weekend.
Terri
Old 09-28-2001, 06:53 PM   #29  

Angry

Hello Ladies,

Jen, when I was small my oldest sister always took me to the circus. You'll enjoy it.

Terri, at the rate David's going, it doesn't look like I'll every see grandchildren He loves kids & they love him. All the girls he goes out with have kids already. Brittany sounds like my niece. My niece says she's never getting married or having kids. It's a phase. I HOPE!!! I do love Fridays. Since I work Monday thru Thursday I consider Friday my 1st day of the weekend. Thanks for the e-mail with all those cute puppies!! They were so adorable.

Have a good evening everybody

Essie
Old 09-28-2001, 07:06 PM   #30  

Essie,
The puppies were cute huh.
It has to be a phase. Could be all the birthing parts of shows I make her watch. David will find the right one. You'll see.
It will just hit him. Good thing he doesn't have a biological clock.
He is still so young.

Hi ALL!
I lost 1.5#
Brandon gained 1/2#.
2 weeks ago he gained 1/2 and then last week he lost 1/2
and then this week he gained that same 1/2 pound back and he gets this little look on his face and said
"Has this ever happened to you before mommy?"
Oh I had to get out of there before I laughed. I came back in and said "Oh yes! and then some." Such innocence.
I told him I wanted him to stay around this weight cause he looks good and he will grow taller and the rest of his little tummy will slim out. It is barely sticking out now.
He said "I will runner more at football practice." So that can't hurt.
Brittany hasn't gotten out of bed yet. I'll report her progress if she lets me. lol
Terri
194.6/140/135

Last edited by points; 09-29-2001 at 09:55 AM.
Closed Thread