Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2001, 05:51 PM   #16  

Unhappy 3FC's Moving Servers

We may not be able to post for a while. Should we e-mail eachother or try to post somewhere else till it's back up? I'll miss all of you
Old 09-20-2001, 10:56 PM   #17  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Height: 5'6"

Default Weekend posting

Well ladies, I hope I can make it through this time of us not being together. Maybe we can post on WW site. They have a 'community' area where we can post. I'll try and post a "FABULOUS FORTIES" and see if we can find each other. I'll wait until we cannot get in here.

Last time they did an upgrade here, we were still able to go into chat.....do you think that will be the same?? (I haven't read the post about shutting down)

Well, I sure won't like being without you's.
Old 09-21-2001, 06:01 AM   #18  
Lifetimer

S/C/G: 183.6/173/140

They are changing servers so I would think the entire site will be down, including chat function.

How about meeting at WW's Amazing 40 Year Olds bulletin board when 3FC goes down?
Old 09-21-2001, 07:33 AM   #19  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Myra ~ That's where I was talking about, on WW, under the 40's board. I think we'll be able to find each other if someone starts a FABULOUS FORTIES thread in that catagory. I for one, will just wait until this one is down.

hope to see everyone there.

Love,
Old 09-21-2001, 07:44 AM   #20  

Angry Weight Watchers Website

Sounds like a great idea. Zoe, I'll wait till it's down also. We count on eachother thru ups & downs so WE MUST be able to stay in contact. We should plan a chat time one of these days or nights. We could set a date & time. Maybe a Friday night. I think it would be fun.

Have a great day evverybody
Old 09-21-2001, 07:56 PM   #21  

Hi guys, took me awhile to get in, forgot my password

I think Zoe and Myra, that's a great idea about setting up a fabulous forties at ww if/when this site goes down.

And Essie - another great idea -- I would love for all of us to actually be able to chat -- does someone know how to set it up??? And we could all agree on a date and time and go for it. It would be fun.

Hi terri, Jen, Joyce, and Janie. Gotta run - just wanted to touch base to see if we were all still able to get on here.

Hugs,
Dianne
Old 09-21-2001, 11:09 PM   #22  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Default Hello everyone!!!

Well, here I am and I even remembered my password too. Amazing!

About the chat, there is chat here and on the WW site. I'm willing to chat anywhere.....just tell me where. Also, I am the founder of a "club" on Yahoo that has a chat room we could use since no one there chats. Just let me know.

Hope everyone is doing well.
Old 09-22-2001, 01:12 AM   #23  

These sound like great ideas. Keep us posted.

I love the Olive Garden Essie. The salad and bread sticks are good. MMMmm!~

Hope to talk to y'all soon.

Terri
Old 09-22-2001, 09:31 AM   #24  
Queen of the Fresh Start

hi everyone,

Essie, have fun at Olive Garden today....their salad and bread sticks, as Terri said, are great

why don't we all chose a day to chat? would it be easier to pick a weeknight, or would the majority prefer a weekend? I'll go along with any time except Wed. evenings. let's do this!

hope you all have a good weekend.

~Jen
Old 09-22-2001, 09:33 AM   #25  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Here it is, Saturday......hubby is in his usual place, on the golf course!! He is leaving around noon for a business meeting and won't be back until tomorrow night, late. So I have lots of time to do laundry, relax, shop and STAY OP!!!

after gaining 5 pounds on my vacation days, I have lost 2 of those pounds as of today. Yeah!! We leave for a Vegas trip (family reunion) on Oct 2nd and I am praying to be down what I gained, plus a few more, by then.

Does anyone here use etools on the WW site? I signed up for it and it's looks really cool....and online journal, calculator and menu planning. So I'm going to try it. When I signed up for it this morning, I had to enter my current weight which scared me because I just didn't want to get on the scale. After gaining that 5 lbs on my days off, I haven't been too great since.....but to my surprise, it read 177.5 which is DOWN 2 lbs!! Woo Hoo!! I want to thank all of you for being such a great means of support and my 'pep talks'.

Essie ~ did you figure out that site? It was VERY confusing to me when I first went there....so many pop ups in the way but if you just close them, you should be able to find some great stuff

I hope you are all doing well today....have a great weekend!!

Zoe ~ Soaking up the "SON" in Texas

220/177.5/148

Last edited by Zoe; 09-22-2001 at 08:53 PM.
Old 09-23-2001, 03:18 AM   #26  

Patti,
I was on e-tools for 3 months and now I joined ww on-line which is basically the same thing. I use it instead of meetings, It is financially better for me right now. I love it! Good luck and congrats on that 2 pounds.

I'll go with whatever y'all decide. It is premier week this week but what are VCRs for?

Hi everybody!

Terri
Old 09-23-2001, 12:17 PM   #27  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

"A tragedy like this could have torn this country apart, but instead it has united us and we have become a family. We are more united than ever before. "

The Reverend Billy Graham
Old 09-23-2001, 08:13 PM   #28  

Talking new friends, needed

Hi all,
I'm a WW member of 9 months. I've lost 46 lbs. so far, more I hope by tomorrow. I'm a grandma of 4 and loving it. Any more granny's out there?
Old 09-23-2001, 08:38 PM   #29  

Angry

Hi Ladies

Welcome Mom4. I'm 47 yrs. old & have a unmarried 30 yr. old son who I hope & pray falls in love real soon & can give me at least 1 grandchild. I'm looking forward to being a grandma one of these days

The Olive Garden was great. We had a nice time. Their salad & bread was so delicious. It was very crowded but it was worth the wait.

I just got home. I was out all day so I will make this short for now.

Hope everybody had a great weekend.

Till tomorrow

Essie
Old 09-23-2001, 09:28 PM   #30  
Queen of the Fresh Start

Hi everyone,

Hi Mom4, I'm a gram also. I'm 48, from Chicago area. Lost 32 pounds on WW 2 years ago, am now on a never-say-die crusade to add to that total!

Hope you all had a good weekend. We closed the pool yesterday .....this will be a long long winter! LOL

Bears won!!! yeah!!!!!

have a fantastic week
~Jen
Closed Thread