3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   Thursday Chatters for October (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/95039-thursday-chatters-october.html)

Tammy 10-23-2006 10:18 PM

Bummer to the broccoli. I just bought some skim milk but didn't get any calcium pills.
Stayed OP again today. Something must be wrong with me because this is almost too easy. lol I got on the scales this morning. I knew that I had gained a few but didn't move the butterfly. Now I've really lost the 5 that shows, and 1/2 more. Wish the trackers showed 1/2 pound increments.

I did plenty of walking at school today. I really need to get a new pedometer or figure out how to change the battery in mine. I'm pitiful!!

Come and clean our bathrooms Tina!!

Mom4kids 10-23-2006 11:29 PM

I did go out this morning to run/walk. It was creepy and the neighbors boxer came out of the dark barking at me. I almost went into cardiac arrest.(should have stayed in and cleaned the bathrooms ;) ) I went out, again, tonite with DH and did 2.02 miles. I think I will stick to the night thing with DH, it feels much safer.

LOL on the milkshakes. Tammy, if you are below your points, a little milkshake wouldn't be bad. 3 might be a tad bit too much. :D

Tomorrow is DH's (Stacy Sr.) and DS(Jesse's) birthday. I gave DH his stuff tonight, I am sure he will be working all day and night tomorrow. I am keeping Jesse out of school so we can spend the day together. I think it will be nice for him and I to spend time alone.

"Dairy apparently causes mucous buildup in the body--eww--and can exacerbate allergies and respiratory problems" I didn't know this, but I do know that I cannot drink milk like I used to, and forget cheese. It really does a number on my body. Interesting what you can learn from a chiropractor. You'd think my Gastro would be on top of this. LOL.

Thinking of ditching Core, I really did better on Flex. I really need to track to stay on top of things.

Tammy 10-24-2006 06:22 AM

Dee, that dog would have scared me to death! I don't do surprises well. Bummer to not having 3 shakes a day. Even when I was pigging out all the time I never did that!! Happy Birthday to the 2 of them!!

A woman at the meeting last week was talking about doing away with Core and going to Flex. I looked over the Core section, and I knew that it really wasn't for me. At least not right now. Sometime down the road I might try it for a week to see how I like it.

Have a great day everyone! Off day for me, but I'm off to the doctor for x-rays of the lower back about possibly getting shots to help with the arthritis pain. Not fun, but neither is the pain.

Tammy 10-24-2006 09:34 AM

I was able to move my butterfly this morning!! Woo hoo!! Hope this continues. Not sure if I'll make it to -12 by the time I go back to my doctor on Nov. 8 though. I figure he should be pleased that I lost any. lol

Tammy 10-24-2006 06:32 PM

I posted a question about the dairy products on another thread, and I'm glad that I did. In the Week 1 book it lists the milk servings on Page 38. I was just looking on the page where it listed the cheeses. I didn't need to be in a panic after all. There goes my daily milkshake!

Tammy 10-25-2006 07:04 AM

Hmmm. Me again. I got to move the butterfly again. I know I shouldn't weigh every day, but it is giving me some motivation. I used some of my extra 35 points last night for the first time this week. I went to a meeting at the church, and that piece of apple pie jumped right into my hands!

I go back to the doctor tomorrow for injections in the back. He did x-rays yesterday, and he actually showed them to me and pointed things out. I liked that. Made me feel better to see why I've been hurting. He said that the fall I had 2 1/2 years ago probably aggravated the arthritis. The rheumatologist feels that's what triggered the fibromyalgia too. I should have sued the school. Too late now.

Off to school. I'm into a new schedule now, working with more 3rd graders. I'll have to keep my schedule pinned to me to remember where I'm supposed to be!!

Tina 10-25-2006 09:51 AM

Tammy, that butterfly is going to just fly off the page. :lol: congratulations!!!
It's good to have a doctor that actually explains things. I hope the injections help you.

Susan, where are you?
Sis and Maureen, where are you?
Everyone-----where are you?
Does anyone see a pattern here? I miss the members and want y'all to "come home."

:flow1:
:haphal:

katiesmom710 10-25-2006 11:17 AM

Hi Auntie!
I'm a McKinneyite, as well! I think I will make my weight day Thursday, as I beginning over again. I do well for a month or so, and fall off the wagon again....

Tina 10-25-2006 11:27 AM

Hi Katiesmom, welcome to this group. We are a lively bunch who gives lots of support.

I'm going back to meetings, starting tomorrow. I haven't been in ages. I've been weighing at home.

Tina 10-25-2006 10:40 PM

Can y'all believe that it's going to be November next week! Is it just me or does everyone think the days are going by faster? Could Global Warming be causing this! :lol: :lol:

Tammy, how are you feeling? I hope that injection tomorrow helps you.

Susan, where are you?

Brandy, how is your business going? Have you made things for Halloween?:dracula:

I'm planning on going to a meeting tomorrow. It's been ages since I went to one. I hope they still have my records. :o

Mom4kids 10-25-2006 10:41 PM

The 24th was hectic with two:sklol: :sklol: birthdays in my house. It was nice.
Today I worked. I am tired and a little sore. DH and I have been consistant with the nightly exercise. We went again tonite with aches and pains too! I bought the neoprene shorts and a pedometer that I am trying to learn to use. It is pretty cool, according to that I walked 6.75 miles. (including my 1.5 mile run/walk).

I sure wish my ticker would move. I should change it. Maybe to a ten pound goal. I have been doing this for my second week and I haven't lost an ounce and now it is time to go to weigh in tomorrow. :moo:

Where's Susan?

HI KATIESMOM!! Welcome....we are a lively bunch just like Tina said... :faint:

:D

Mom4kids 10-25-2006 10:52 PM

Sorry Tina, we were posting at the same time. :)

November is coming quick. Christmas is gonna be here like a slap in the face. I haven't started shopping yet. Heck I haven't even had my birthday yet! Which is Tuesday.... :eek:

Good luck at your meeting tomorrow!

Tina 10-25-2006 10:56 PM

Dee
So Halloween is your birthday? How great!
We'll have an online party for you. :):):):):)

Mom4kids 10-26-2006 04:53 PM

Yep, and for the last 13 years I have been spending my birthday trick or treating with the kids. So I think this weekend DH and I are going to celebrate, probably Friday. Of course, that is if he remembers.

Tina 10-26-2006 05:01 PM

Dee, make sure your husband remembers your bd. Give him little hints. If they don't work, hit him over the head. :o