3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Weight Watchers > WW Clubs and Groups

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2006, 05:51 PM   #76

Congrats to Tim! Yippeeeee!

It's bill paying day. I really dislike bill paying day. I really dislike watching that balance go down........and did you know Christmas shopping hasn't started for me? I have usually started by now. There are not enough hours in my days. I haven't even cooked dinner.

Such a nice day here. My kids spent most of the day at the park. Sometimes I would like to be a kid again. Most of the time, I wouldn't want to be growing up now.
Old 10-15-2006, 06:35 PM   #77
Susan

Hi,
Well I went to exercise today. I really didn't want to go because it's been raining all day but I did.

Dee, we paid bills today too. They just seem to keep coming. So you must be like my little sister. She has all of her shopping done early like by Thanksgiving. I don't even get started until then.

Hope everone has a good day.

Old 10-16-2006, 10:02 PM   #78

Dee, I balanced the checkbook tonight. That is a job that I hate to do. BUT it balanced!!!! Usually I'm off a little bit, but not this time!! Sometimes I'd like to be a kid too.

Susan, it has been raining here most of the afternoon and evening. I have started some shopping, but not much. I have nothing at all for Bob. I know he'd like a Jeep. Think I should get him one??? HA!!!!

Tomorrow is an off day, so I plan to sleep in. Meeting some friends for supper tomorrow night. Bob and I meet with the insurance guy at 2:00 to review all of our policies. We want cheaper!
Old 10-17-2006, 06:47 PM   #79

Checkbook, checkbook....balance...balance....nope, doesn't ring a bell.

DH wants to run tonight, should be interesting. I might be able to go three feet.
Old 10-17-2006, 08:42 PM   #80

LOL about the checkbook and balancing. I always manage to get my balanced because I adjust things. If the bank says I have more, I add the amount I'm missing, and vice versa. I drive Bob crazy!!!

How was your run?

I did more than sleep in today. I slept most of the day! I couldn't believe it. Got up with the dog at 6, went back to bed at 7:30, slept until 11, got up for a while, back to bed at 12:30, up and went to insurance meeting, home and back to bed at 3:30 until 5:00 when I had to leave to meet my friends. What a wasted day. I don't feel any better. I'm still achy and sleepy. I go to school tomorrow, so I'm hoping that I'm perkier than this.
Old 10-18-2006, 05:36 PM   #81

I think I ran 1 mile and walked .75 mile. I didn't die. DH wants to keep going. I think we will just walk tonight and try to run on Thurs. We'll see.

You did sleep alot. You know, I find that when I do that, it actually makes me more tired.

Where is Tina?

Susan, what kind of exercise do you do?
Old 10-18-2006, 09:45 PM   #82

Well, I slept today away too! Didn't go to school. I just couldn't get moving. Bob has been the same way this week. I thought it was the fibro, but apparently it's something else since he's felt puny too.

Dee, good for you for getting out and doing something!! Bob and I walk together sometimes, but he always walks so fast. I can't keep up. I did go to the Y tonight for the aerobics. Thought that would help me wake up.

Tomorrow is an off day, so I need to get some things done around here. (other than napping!!)
Old 10-18-2006, 11:15 PM   #83

Good for you for going to the Y. Sounds like he's might be catching something. I hope not.

I walked about 2 miles tonight, had to stop to use the potty and DH was going to finish the block,but I think he decided to run. So much for 'we'll go at your pace'. You know you feel better when you exercise, I hope it will do something with my innards, get everything moving and some weightloss would be nice too.

Has Tim started his new job?
Old 10-19-2006, 07:45 PM   #84
Susan

Hi guys,

Well Dad's out of the hospital, kitty is still here but her tumor is growing rapidly, we'll make a decision tonight after Pat gets home from talking to the vet. I think I already know the answer!!!

I'm doing good. I've been exercising hard!!! It does make me feel better! I think I feel muscles starting to form.

Dee, I joined Lifetime Fitness. When I'm not working with the trainer, I walk on the treadmill, and ride the bike. I have to keep my heart rate above 109 to 134. When I work out with Mitch, I do crunches, leg lifts, squats (which are hard) other leg stuff and then machines for my biceps and triceps and back. Then the other day, he had me boxing and jumping rope. It was a lot of fun!

I meet with the dietitican on Monday. I'll let you know what she has to say.

How is everyone doing?

Old 10-19-2006, 08:13 PM   #85

Bad day. Went to WW knowing that I am swollen. Knowing that my finers look like sausages. I stepped on the scale shoes and all. Why bother taking them off, I was up l4-5 pounds. I am tired of the struggle. I am not quitting, I am going running tonite with DH, but I am worn out from the psychological part of this.

I would love to have a trainer, and I should probably invest in a nutritionist. Does insurance cover them?
Old 10-19-2006, 08:18 PM   #86

Susan, sorry about your kitty. I am a cat lover, I can't imagine having to make the decision, bless your heart.

Good news about your dad.
Old 10-19-2006, 08:33 PM   #87
Susan

Dee,
Thanks! It's a hard decision. It seems like we've had to do that alot lately losing our horse last month.

I just decided that I would invest in a trainer to get me on the right track. The dietician is free, I'm sure they will try to sell me some sessions but I don't think I'll do that. I'll let you know what I learn.

Hang in there Dee!!! I puff up too. My trainer did tell me to make sure that I drink all my water. He says it helps burn fat.

Old 10-19-2006, 09:29 PM   #88

Dee, Tim started his job last Sun. night/Mon. morning really. He worked from 3:30 AM-7:00 AM. He works the same shift later tonight. He takes his laptop, any work he has to do, snacks and a drink. He said that he slept from 11-3 the last time, so he was ready to go at 3:30.

Susan, glad that your dad is out of the hospital. Keep up posted on the kitty. Hugs for you!!

Guess what I did tonight? I visited a new WW chapter here in the town where we moved last winter. Tonight was their 3rd meeting. I thought I'd just go visit. I walked in the door, and the leader was the leader that I loved years and years ago!! We ran to each other and hugged and cried. She was there for me when I lost my parents, and about the same time, she lost her sister. We've been through a lot together. Anyway, I rejoined WW for the zillionth time. I bought a 10-week package thing. Hopefully that will get me going in the right direction. Bob isn't home, so he doesn't even know that I joined!!
Old 10-20-2006, 09:27 AM   #89

I ran with DH last night. Ran the whole mile and a half. It took forever. I felt good when I was done.

Tammy, I think that is neat that you found your leader/friend. I know you will do really well.

I like my leader, but last night I was very upset. I stepped on the scale and she looked at the scale and hugged me and said 'You're still here'. I just wish she really understood my frustration. I have now lost a total of 1 pound since July. I didn't stick around, I couldn't muster up any support, I went to my car and cried. I always stay to cheer everyone else on. Last night I was being very selfish.
Old 10-20-2006, 01:32 PM   #90
GoddessInclined

Hi, all!

Dee, congrats to Tim about job!
Susan, glad Dad's doing better & hope kitty's doing okay?
Tammy, hope you're feeling better, too, and how great to run into an old friend.

Football's over and sonny-boy was rewarded with a massage and a chiro adjustment for his poor, aching body.

We're having problems with his dad. Apparently, the belt was used during last visit and now the county's involved. I haven't been so stressed in forever, and feels like the stitches are unraveling. ::big deep breath:: Yoga, which I started in the morning on Monday, is helping, but on days that I miss (yesterday and today) I'm strung out, stressed, and irritible. Guess I have to keep doing it! That, & I missed the last two weigh-ins, I've been very bad, and gained back the three pounds. ARRRRAVHGHGHHTHAHFDSHFDS!!!!!!

Long term goal

10%
Closed Thread