3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   Thursday Chatters for October (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/95039-thursday-chatters-october.html)

Tammy 10-03-2006 02:27 PM

I didn't realize that I shouldn't have typed what I typed! How come we can type WW and etools and little stars don't come up?

auntie 10-03-2006 02:32 PM

I don't know either..... so send it to me in an email. I wonder the same thing.

Mom4kids 10-03-2006 10:20 PM

Tammy, congrats on the ticker movement!! Good for you!

I don't get it, if you type something 'illegal', the site blocks it out?

Susan, my son hurt his wrist,it even looked a bit deformed and they said they couldn't tell because of the swelling. Sorry, keep off it, and I hope it heals superquick.

Tina 10-03-2006 11:20 PM

They don't want us to publisize any other site. I guess since this is a Weight Watcher group, it's okay to use those words.

Susan, sorry about both feet being bruised. Be careful and do keep them up.

I got my exercise today by working in the gardens. Boy, was it hot!!!! Of course, that's what you get --- October in Texas. :D

Tammy, we missed you yesterday.

:flow1:

auntie 10-04-2006 09:23 AM

I did go to that site and it is cool.
Today is Seamus' 2 year anniversary of being a full fledged Angel. I'm going out to the cemetery this morning. Then my best friend took today off so I would stay busy. She did that last year too.

Hope everyone has a peaceful day.

Tina 10-04-2006 10:12 AM

Susan, you have a very good friend to take the day off for you.
We are all thinking about you today.
Tina

Mom4kids 10-04-2006 12:39 PM

Susan,

My heart is with you. :hug:

Tammy 10-04-2006 08:27 PM

Susan, I'm glad that your friend is so special to do that! Can you feel our hugs??

Had a message from Tim. The band is supposed to go to the Univ. of Michigan to play when the football team plays on Nov. 4. The Pit (percussion section in front of the band) found out today that they are going BUT they are not going to play. He is crushed. UM is one of his favorite college teams/bands. It was his dream to march on that field, and now he'll just be a spectator. Our old neighbors' son has season tickets for the Mich. games, and they asked if they could use the tickets for themselves and Bob and I. There is no need to go now if Tim won't be playing. I feel so bad for him.

Water aerobics was a small group tonight. Only 5 people there. It was still fun though.

I'm off tomorrow. I have an appointment with the rheumatologist.
Oh, I might add a day to my school year. If I retire on Feb. 27, my school health insurance ends that day too. The new health insurance won't start until March 1. I'm not sure I want to go a whole day without insurance. I know how my luck runs. I guess I can handle one more day. That's one more day of pay too I guess.

Tina 10-04-2006 09:31 PM

One day without insurance? :lol: That's funny. I know, if you have any problems, we can all take up a collection for you to go see a dr. How about that! :hug:

Susan, how are you doing, my friend?
Amy, where are you , girl???
Maureen, you are missing in action.

Sis, tell us how you're feeling.

Mom4kids 10-05-2006 01:43 PM

Now why would his section not participate in the game? They'll take them but not use them? I don't get it.

Tammy, I will pitch in for the one day with out insurance....just in case...;)

I was going to mow the lawn, but it is pouring. waaahhhhh.... That was my exercise for the day.

My kid is having problems at school, and one of his teachers is being a butt, all the other teachers are wonderful about it. The butt gave him a zero on a project that we worked hard on, because I thought it was due on the 4th, it was due on the 3rd. He brought it in next day (the 4th) and he wouldn't take it. UGH, I am so frustrated. He said it is grade level policy. I read the policy, it reads nothing like that....I am waiting for the mentor teacher to get back to me. :mad: Sorry for rambling. He (my son) isn't adjusting well.

Tammy 10-05-2006 05:05 PM

Went to the rheumatologist today. She gave me a prescription for a patch to wear on my lower back 12 hours a day to help numb it. That is my main complaint right now. Also, I'll be seeing another doctor for an injection into my back to help with the arthritis pain. Some days I can tolerate the pain, but others it hurts so bad that I cry. The kids have been great at school because they know when I'm hurting.

LOL I'll take you guys up on collecting $$ in case I need to see a doctor. Bob said that going an additional day won't hurt, and knowing our luck, we'll need the insurance that day.

Dee, the band would have to rent another truck to haul the Pit instruments to Michigan. Bells, xylophones, marimbas, etc. I think they just don't want to spend the money.

What grade is your son in? It seems like the teacher is being a bit tough for 1 day. Let me at him!!

Mom4kids 10-05-2006 09:34 PM

Tammy,

My MIL gets injections in her back. She just had her second set this week and she feels relief. Good luck, I hope it helps you.

My son is in 6th grade. I think transitioning to middle school is tough. This teacher needs a knucklesandwich.(zero points for that...:devil: ) I am still working on another project. I think three in two weeks is a lot for one kid.

Tina 10-06-2006 10:51 AM

Happy Friday all!
I hope everyone will have a great day and an even greater weekend.

Dee, I'm sorry about your son's strict teacher. Good luck!
Susan, how are your feet doing?
Sis, we haven't heard anymore from you. Are you out partying on your time off? Hope you are still feeling good after that surgery.
Tammy, I'm sorry Tim isn't getting to play this weekend.
Maureen, where are you??????
Amy, you are MIA.
Jodi, how are things?

funnygirl76 10-06-2006 11:36 AM

Hello all, Im new here, so I dont really know anyone yet, but I always jump into everything feet first, so howdy yall! I posted my results for the week on the "Thursday Weigh In" thread, so I figured I might as well join in the chatter thread too. Lets see, Im a mother of 4 plus my neice that I have custody of. I work from home. I make candles and other home fragrance products that I sell retail, and private label to several stores. This is my busy season so Im always running around like a mad woman, LOL! For the last yr. my hubby has been off work due to tearing 3 discs in his lower back while on the job, so I know how terrible back pain can be. I too am having some problems with one of my DD teachers, not to mention an extremly rude and hateful bus driver, so I know how frustrating that can be.

Anyway, nice to meet you all, and I hope to make a lot of new friends here. :D

Tina 10-06-2006 01:57 PM

Hi Brandy,
I love your photo. 'Could use some of those candles for the holidays, too. :D
You are a very busy person. I'm so sorry about your husband's back. Ouch!
Let me introduce myself---I have one husband :lol: and we have one grown son. At the moment, I'm not working but plan to get back into the workforce either this Dec. or next year.
It's great to meet you. We're glad you are with us.