3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   Thursday Chatters for October (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/95039-thursday-chatters-october.html)

mslee514 10-31-2006 12:52 PM

Well happy day to you all.
Happy Birthday Dee. I hope your day is great.
Great Job on the Blood Work Tina.
Good Job on moving that Butterfly Tammy.
I go Friday for an MRI of my Hip, shoulder and wrist. Then Friday night I go see Transciberan Orchestra. It was a birthday gift from me to my husband. I can't wait.
Today at work we had a pot luck. I think I did good. I had salad, broccoli caserole and a fried chicken breast from Publix(took off the skin). How many points do you think the chicken was??? I guessed about 5points. For the caserole I had about 3 tablespoons of it and guessed about 2 points. Oh yeah, I make a diet cupcake that is only 2 ww points. All you do is get cake mix and a can or 12 oz of your favorite diet soda mix and bake according to the instructions. They are great. Today I had Vanilla w/Diet Orange Soda. Yum Yum.
Well tonight I go to church to help with Hallelujah Night then I will go see my grandson. He trick-or-treats. I tried to talk him out of it but I couldn't. Oh well. I hope everyone has a great night. Be safe.
PS
Here is a picture of my family: Emilie, Kristi, Me and my husband Patrick
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...weddingday.jpg

Tina 10-31-2006 01:10 PM

I just put Leeann's photo on our Photo Thread.
Please go over there and see it. It's great!!!
Leeann, thanks for sending it to us.

:haphal:

mslee514 10-31-2006 01:14 PM

Gee Tina, you are quick. I will try to get a more recent picture this weekend. Have a wonderful day.

auntie 10-31-2006 09:41 PM

Happy Halloween!!!! :)

I ate way to much junk today. It was my assistant's birthday so we had a little party. Plus one of the parents sent rice krispie treats and we decorated them. My kids were so funny. I wore blue finger nails. My one little girl kept laughing and would pop them off. By about 2 they were all off and in her bag.

I skipped exercising tonight because I didnt' want to be on the rode with the trick or treaters. I would rather be safe. We never have any here.

Oh, remember the lady I gave all of Seamus' things too or at least the big things. She came back to work and I had to go to the pharmacy. It was her second day back and she was there with the baby. It's the first time I have been able to get near a baby without crying. She was also using the carrier that goes with the stroller I gave her. It was really good to see her and the baby. I think that's major progress.

LeeAnn, I love your picture.

Dee, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you......

Tina, do you like the pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks? I love it but haven't gotten any this year.

Tammy, Oh wow, Tim a sophmore!!!!!!!

Mimi, where are you sweetie?

Tammy 10-31-2006 09:41 PM

Happy Birthday Dee!!!! Did you have fun tonight?

Tina, what a sweet hubby you have!!!

Leeann, your meal sounds delicious, and your family picture is beautiful!! That orchestra is supposed to be in Dayton sometime in December. I thought about getting tickets, but I haven't yet. I think Bob and Tim would both enjoy it.

It's a good thing they give you extra points during the week at WW. Last week I didn't get into the extra ones until the next to last day. With Tim being home, I've been going over and using those extra points. I learn about the exercise point thing this week at the meeting. I hope my walking and water aerobics helps me get things balanced out somehow.

Tammy 10-31-2006 09:44 PM

Susan, we were typing at the same time again! I love RK treats. I am so proud of how you did with the baby and Seamus' things. It has to be so hard, but you have come so far. Yep, Tim a sophomore. He was talking over the weekend about where he will do his internship for criminal justice. I'm not ready for that! He doesn't have to make a decision until next fall, but I guess it's good to start thinking.

Tina 10-31-2006 11:28 PM

New Thread Now

Finally, it's time for a new thread.
Don't post here now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!