Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2001, 05:02 PM   #1  

Default Any Nursing Mothers doing Weight Watchers

Just wondering If I am the only one out there nursing and doing this diet. And how your diets are going? I have been doing this diet for almost three weeks and lost 9.5 pounds. 7 pounds my first weeks and 2 the second. My dr says that contrary to what people say that usually it's hard for nursing mom's to lose weight. Just wanting to know what everyone experience is.
Thanks
Jen
Old 09-17-2001, 09:24 AM   #2  
Diet Dr Pepper Rules!

Hello. I am not a NM yet, but I am PG sue January 1, so in a litlte while I will be. I think you will find that our mom's around here have been mixed on the weight-loss issue. Please stop by our daily thread...we start one every day but most weekends. Would love to hear from you.

Trish
Old 09-17-2001, 09:28 AM   #3  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

In January and February I was following WW and nursing. I am a slow loser and found it very difficult to lose weight while nursing. But that is just me. I know others who lost weight quickly while nursing. I think the hardest part for me was finding the right level of points I should be eating. I felt like my range was much too high, since I was eating constantly just to make sure I got in all my points. I think it is a mixed issue tho, depending on you body. Good luck and feel free to join our daily thread.
Closed Thread