Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2001, 02:21 PM   #16  
Proud Canadian

Hi all quickly as the internet police abound at this place. Just wanted to stop in and see how everyone is after yesterday - i'm glad everyone seems well so far. My thoughts and best wishes to all of you who've been touched.

On the brighter side of things...Lolly, that sounds like a great recipie - can't wait to try it. Kirsty - I love the measurement thread -my mom measured me just before I started so I'll try to find those and get her to measure me again. Trish - I agree with Hubby - Paden!?! - I can't even figure the proper pronounciation. Jen - Hope Emma enjoys swimming - I used to teach the five month to five years set, the little ones were always the most fun. Belle - drink lots today and flush that evil TOM water out with it - good luck on WI tom. o everyone else - Hi! and Happy Thursday.
Gotta go, police back from coffee
KT
Old 09-13-2001, 02:39 PM   #17  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

As for the smoking here... the Air Cond. is wrigged into the building, so that is why my office stinks, it comes through the pipes. UCKKK. The manager told us that he is going to send a memo to all tenants. There are 4 stories here and a basement, so there are quite a few tenants. And this is an old historic building, so there is not much we can do about the ventilation... and the windows don't open. I think it is getting better tho!

Lolly... I have a recipe for something like that, but it is made with puffed rice cereal. Haven't tried it yet, but I want to. I will make it, and if it is good, I will share the recipe. These are not made into fingers, tho I bet you could do that... instead you made balls out of them.

Wow... it is almost 2:00 already... I have work to do!!!!
Old 09-13-2001, 03:40 PM   #18  

Default Hi!

Hi everyone-I tried to post yesterday and the computer wouldn't let me...I was confused by this thread-it is thursday....but it seems that everyone is posting here today...
We of course were all devastated by what happened here in the states...my family is from NY-I have many frineds that live and work in Manhattan...one family friend was on the 80th floor of the WTC-he literally ran down 80 flights of stairs, said he was jumping over bodies...and got out right before the thing imploded...how sad...what a shame...here on the news there are people holding up pictures of their loved ones asking if you have seen them-it is horrific.
Glad to see everyone is well...I am going to WI tomorrow am-wish me luck...I will measure tonight and post to the measuring thread...I have recentl;y added strength training to my workouts...so we'll see-
Old 09-13-2001, 04:24 PM   #19  

Lori... totally did not even realize this morning that it was Thursday... guess I've lost days this week. Oops! It's been such a crazy week. I'm glad that your friend was okay... he was very very lucky. So many people did not make it out.

Trish... aww a baby boy... that is so cool Which names do you like?

Jen... you'll have to let us know how Emma likes her swim class. I love to swim so that sounds like a lot of fun. My mom took me when I was a baby too.

As for the planes... my friend is still stuck in Albany so who knows when she'll get back to England. I know they were sending home everyone who had been in enroute (well, those who hadn't already rented a car or hopped a train to get back) and were starting a limited schedule... not sure about the international flights tho.
Old 09-14-2001, 12:32 AM   #20  
Canadian Chick

Hi friends,

Sorry I haven't been around. I haven't been doing very well eating this week due to the whole tragedy and my TOM should be here right away. Stress eating is so bad. I mean I eat a whole bunch of junky comfort food and I didn't enjoy it. I have felt so bloated for the past couple of days. How is everyone faring? Glad to hear you are all safe. I feel so sickened by the whole thing. It really puts life into perspective. My so called huge problems seem so trivial now. I'm glad to come on here and hear some good news from you all. Trish congrats on the boy! Have fun picking out names I am really tired so I'm not going to reply to everyone tonight. I have the day off tomorrow so i should be stopping by. Take care everyone.

Rina
Closed Thread