Sorry I've been MIA!

• Okay, ladies. I'm so sorry that I haven't been around at all lately. Most of you know that I went through some horrid migraines. They seem to be on the mend (though tonight is somewhat of a set-back but I'm blaming it on the weather). I feel guilty about not being around though.

But, you want to hear something absolutely exciting!?!?

I'm pregnant!!!

OMG! We're so excited! We just started trying, and we were so blessed for it to happen so quickly. I'll be only 6 weeks (on Wednesday), so a lot can happen. Please pray for me and the baby!! Using the internet, I think my due date is April 25th.

I've been feeling good--no morning sickness yet. I've been light headed and dizzy on occassion.

My doctor won't see me until the first week of October. I'll probably go crazy between now and then! I'll have to bug you ladies with all my questions, if you don't mind.

I wasn't going to tell anyone until after my doctor appt in October, but I just had to spill the news to someone other than our families!! Thanks for wondering about me, and thanks for asking about me, Misty. I miss you guys!
  • WOW that is really great for you. CONGRATS on the big news...its soooo exciting!!!! I wish you luck with your new addition -JJ
  • Thanks so much!!! I look forward to getting to know you!
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT deserves a 21 Nanner Salute

I was getting really worried about you!!!! That is so exciting. I am really glad for both you and your husband!!!!!!
  • Congrats! What great news!! Also I have good news for you (well potential good news), this may not be true for you but I found I had practically no migraines when I was pg so there you go just one more thing to look forward to!
  • Thanks!!! Ah, the 21 naner salute just for me. I'm honored!!

I have actually been feeling better recently. I'm sure yesterday's migraine was from the weather. I'm hoping the migraines hold off!

Man, I sure have been tired though. I felt like I was going to fall asleep at work yesterday. I went to sleep right when I got home from work yesterday. DH has been very understandinging. He got take-out from Taco Johns. I got up long enough to eat and go back to bed. I missed the championship game of the Little League World Series. I've been watching that religiously. Oh well.
  • Yeah I was always tired with both of my kids. I taught during my first preg. So Most days I was home by 4 and fell alseep by 4:30 and slept til 6 made dinner then was in bed by 8. With DS I napped with my daughter everyday LOL.
  • Congratulations!I am doing the dance of joy for you! Such a great time in life and I will pray for you and the baby. So glad to hear you have a supportive husband. That makes everything so much better. Again congratulations!
  • Thanks, Luflic!!

My husband is so excited--I'm sure even more excited than even me!!! Just last night he was sticking his belly out pretended he was pregnant. He's crazy!
  • I hope you enjoy every minute of your pregnancy it is such a fun time. Glad you have a zany husband they make the best daddys! How are you feeling? Migranines gone? Sure hope so. My daughter while pregnant wasn't bothered with any of her allergies which was exciting so hopefully your migraines will disapper for you!
  • Steph, congrats on the pregnancy. you are so lucky that it didn't take long, we are going thru fertility treatments, well, not currently, we are on a break until probably january to get my weight down more, as the meds make me pack it on. I hope you a very healthy, uneventful pregnancy!!

Hugs,
    Donna
  • Thanks, Donna. Good luck to you, also, when you start trying again.

I'm still feeling quite tired. I sleep all the time!!

My migraines have certainly decreased in frequency, but I have still been getting them on occassion. I had one on Thursday, but it wasn't too horribly bad. I have heard from others that their migraines got better also, so I hope mine will continue to improve!