Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2006, 03:27 PM   #16  

she took the day off b/c she's going out of town, they are leaving tonight.
Old 08-24-2006, 04:13 PM   #17  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

Misty, I don't think a dear friend would take advantage of you the way this person is. If she were that good of a friend she would know how stressed you are and do something to help you out but she's doing what she can to make her life easier. I won't comment about what is going on with your IL's or dh because that would be getting on the soapbox a little too much and I don't want to do that and you probably don't want to hear it anyway. I guess there are somethings we can't always do anything about. Sadly as women too often we just have to grin and bear it especially when we've got kids. I wish I lived there and I'd gladly watch your kids for you in return for a couple of jars of those peaches! Keep your chin up, things will get better.
Old 08-25-2006, 01:00 PM   #18  

i'm seriously struggling today !!!

i so want to munch, my teeth actually itch thinking about food !!!
ugh and its only day 3 !!!

kate
Old 08-25-2006, 02:16 PM   #19  
Amy

S/C/G: 233/188/155

Height: 5'6"

Hi guys. I have been looking for a thread to just chat. This looks like a fun and supportive place. Hope you don't mind if I join in as time permits.

My name is Amy. I have a 4 year old and a six year old. I am a stay at home mom and am looking for something very part time to do from home. I am considering doing transcription.

Hmmmmmm........what else? I am a few weeks away from turning 33. I have been married to a fantastic husband for 8.5 years. I was in banking during my life before kids. I LOVE to scrap book. I am trying to go back to school online to get my bachelors degree. And of course, in the midst of all of this I want to get healthy. Don't we all?

MistySeptember-I just have to say I know what you mean. I used to do child care out of my home. It made me angry and jealous around the holidays when the moms would take off time to shop and bake and still bring the kids over for me to watch. Even my sister took a little advantage of me. She used to be a high school coach when I provided her child care for her. Now, she no longer does that and picks her son up from day care at 3:30 to save money. Anyhow, just decide what is best for you AND your family and go from there. It will all work out.

Well ladies, I am off to shop for a pathetic smaller bra. I am going to a concert tonight and need a new bra for under a certain shirt. I love that I have lost some weight, but dang!!! Why did it have to come off my chest??? That's the only darn place I would have liked to have kept it.

Have a great day! I will try to check back in later.

--Amy
Old 08-25-2006, 03:41 PM   #20  

AMY

sounds like you have your handsful

not sure if your allowed to post links here so i'll pm you.

kate
Old 08-25-2006, 05:41 PM   #21  

Hi all!! I just got home from the preschool. I just wanted to send all of you a and a BIG THANKS for allthe support you gave me. I was so frustrated. Sometimes just knowing that it's justified is sooooo helpful!

Welcome AMY!!! It's good to know it's not just me who feels this way!

I got TONS done in my classroom today. DH helped me with the kids and worked from home. They all came in for about an hour and I had DS for like an hour before that while DH went into the office.

Kate-I KNOW THE FEELING!!!!!! I sugggest a low point snack with LOTS of volume. Microwave popcorn is a fav. The 99.4% or whatever fat free is like 3 points for a big bag. I share a portion with the kids and end up with most of a bag for 2 points. Veggies are good too and most are 0 points!!!!!!! Finding things I can have to stay within my points helps me forget the things I choose not to have.

Well got to go cook dinner and what not. I ahev a bridal shower for my future SIL tomarrow and back at the preschool for 3 hours Sunday. I need to make myself some decorations and what not for my room. It's going to be so fun. The last teacher made a HUGE 3-d tree out of paper up the wall with branches reaching across the ceiling. It's really cool. They are so easy going about letting me decorate how I want and what not.

Well have a great night and a super weekend.

Where is Steph?
Old 08-25-2006, 07:04 PM   #22  
Amy

S/C/G: 233/188/155

Height: 5'6"

Kate, I can't thank you enough. I just spent the last hour or so on that site gathering info. Thank you thank you!!!!

I have to run and ready myself and kids for the burger bash at the school. Then, it is off to the concert in my barely filled c cup bra. Still stinks!! I will get over it. Less to hang I guess. Have a great weekend. I tend to not post much over the weekends. I get busy having fun with the family. Have a good one!!
Old 08-25-2006, 08:57 PM   #23  

oh well cravings satisfied, i didn't go with the popcorn, went with the chilli cheese fries opps lol oh well i don't expect to get through this without a few steps backwards.

amy your very welcome hun, if i find a place with good reliable info i'm always happy to pass it on.
Closed Thread