Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2006, 11:15 PM   #1  

Default How TO LOSE WATER WEIGHT

Ladies, I'm terribly bloated. I've been trying desperately to cut back on salt and sugars but it's hard doing it all at once. I haven't gained this week, but I didn't lose either. Do you all have any strategies for losing weight because I've been stuck at 246 for the past MONTH and I really want to get this weight off FOR GOOD!
Old 07-20-2006, 11:44 PM   #2  

S/C/G: SW:394/310/180

Height: 5'6"

The best way to lose water weight (in a healthy way, at least), is to drink extra water. If you have normal, healthy kidneys, your body actually retains much less water if you drink plenty of it.
Old 07-20-2006, 11:55 PM   #3  
I can do anything!

S/C/G: 267/Ticker/150 & BAMF

Height: 5'9.5"

Drink more water, exercise... and when I retain water I ALWAYS cook up an onion and it seems to help a lot. I'm not sure if there's any science to that but my grandma told me to do it and she's a smart lady .
Old 07-21-2006, 12:28 AM   #4  
Hot girl under some fat

S/C/G: Over 250/?/199

Height: 5-5

I'm having the same problem! I drink like a gallon of water a day and i have been good i swear. And it really stinks because i log my food into fitday and i eat more salt than i ever would have thought, so ive been trying to cut back and nothing. I guess i'll forget the onion in my chili and eat plain onion. i dont have any help, but i have a boatload of empathy.
Closed Thread