i'm new here

• hi everyone-

my name is carla and i've just discovered this board (i love vbulletin boards, only wish i could find more) and thought i'd join. i'm almost 23 and i live in seattle. i do accounts receivable and billing, but web design is my dream job. i love music, movies and even read a little

this is my 4th time on weight watchers after being big all my life and this is by far my most successful time on ww. i've lost almost 35lbs so far and have alot more to go.

i'd love to be email pals with anyone, my email is [email protected].

thanks!
    carla
  • Hi Carla!

Welcome to a really awesome group! I've only been a part of it for a couple weeks. Its really great to have somewhere to come and talk to people your own age who are going throught the same crap you are. That is sooooo awesome that you have lost 35lbs! Good for you! I am just starting back on the plan after losing 20 this spring and now gaining 24! How brutal! Anyway I'm back on track now and I'm going to keep it that way

Did you check out the Biography Thread we have going in here? You could answer the questions on there if you want even though you alreayd told us a little about yourself. Its a good thread to check out b/c then you can learn about all of us here too.

Anyway good to meet you Have a great Saturday

Rina
  • Hello Carla and welcome. Come on over to our daily thread...I think today is called Monday Monday started by Lolly. We start a new one every day.

I hope you love it here and congratulations on the great weight loss!

Trish