Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2001, 02:59 PM   #1  

Default Fabulous 40's #69

WOW #69

GOOD LUCK MYRA!!!! I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Your patrner in crime,
Terri
Old 08-22-2001, 07:49 PM   #2  
Lifetimer

S/C/G: 183.6/173/140

I did it! I did it! I did it! Just barely, but I did it! I needed to lose 1.6 lbs. for my 10 percent and that is just what I lost. Whew! I would have hated to wait another week for just a few tenths. Now on to a second 10 percent and then to goal. Thanks guys for being there for me. I couldn't do this without you.
Old 08-22-2001, 09:51 PM   #3  
Queen of the Fresh Start

Myra!!!!! Congratulations on reaching your 10% . Your hard work has paid off, you truly deserve it. I'm very happy for you.

~Jen
Old 08-22-2001, 11:47 PM   #4  

YOU'RE THE WOMAN OF THE HOUR!!!!!!

I am so proud of you Myra! You are such an inspiration!!!!!!
Terri
Old 08-23-2001, 05:44 PM   #5  
Queen of the Fresh Start

Hi everyone,
Boy it sure is quiet in here. I can't believe we're on thread #69, which happens to be our address, by the way! Yep, just 69 Birch Trail....we do get lots of jokes about it. Anyhow, I remember when this thread was down in the teens, and I think it's wonderful that everyone takes the time to stop in and share.

And to motivate.....Myra and Terri have certainly got me ready to buckle down again. Great job ladies!

How are you doing, Dianne, Joyce, Pat..and anyone else I may have missed?

~Jen
Old 08-24-2001, 09:26 AM   #6  

I thought of the same thing when I saw the numer too.
Thanks Jen. Isn't it wonderful to "talk" on here?"
I love catching up. I hope Essie and Patti come back. This is more than weight loss now. We have bonded.
TTYL,
Terri
Old 08-24-2001, 12:36 PM   #7  

Default Test submission

Hi everyone,

I have been having trouble submitting for about a week now. I have lost several long posts. Lets see how this works.

JanieD
Livermore, CA
Old 08-24-2001, 01:11 PM   #8  

Hi! It did it to me again. Lost my long post. I will make this one short. WHo do I complain to about this problem?

Anyway keeping it short. I WI Wed morning and lost 3 lb but I just finished my period so I think that is why.

Congrats Myra on making your 10%. I am 4 lb away. Hopefully jsut a few more weeks.

Hi to everyone!

JanieD
Livermore, CA
Old 08-24-2001, 04:59 PM   #9  

Congrats JanieD.
That is awesome and that 4 pounds will be gone in no time.
Keep up the wonderful job!
Terri
Old 08-25-2001, 04:54 PM   #10  

Unhappy Daughter Missing!

Help, my daughter's missing! OMG, she's been kidnapped! Oh........wait.............actually she's at Binghamton University Well, I'll let them borrow her for a while, but I must have her back no later than 4 years from now

Hello my buddies Do I sound a bit nuts? lol, actually, I'm fine and so is Alana. We brought her up to Binghamton on Wednesday, and left her there on Thursday with some on all parts. But we are very excited for her. Binghamton is beautiful and huge. Her room is nice, she was supposed to share with her friend from High School, but they put one more girl in with them for now, so its a bit cramped, but within a month or so, hopefully, that girl will be put in with another girl and the room will be back to just a double. I'm really happy for her. I went into her room on Thursday when we returned - big mistake - HUGE. Looked at pictures of her from when she was a baby on up But I had to go in that room sometime right, so better I got it over with that first night

Myra - congrats girl - you're doing such a great job!!!!!!!! I'm happy for you.

Hi terri (you and the family are doing a great job too), jen (are you enjoying your pool?) janie (congrats on your 3 lbs loss - way to go), essie (where are u??? , patty/zoe - where are you too???, and joyce. Hope you are all well.

Hugs,
Dianne
Old 08-25-2001, 05:23 PM   #11  

Oh Dianne you scared me for a second. My heart started beating fast.
My nephew went yesterday too. It is such a sad/happy time.
Your baby will be fine. Cry on our shoulders anytime.
Thanks for the congrats!

Hi everyone!

It is Saturday and that means weigh-in time.
My family's weigh-in:

I lost .5# - 50.6# down- 12.5# down since re-committing.
Brandon- maintained
Britts- down .5#
Bruce - maintained
Bradley- maintained

Bradley still insists in weighing. Good habit I guess for when/ if he ever needs to lose weight.

We had 2 soccer and 2 football games and tonight we have two pool parties. 1 for football and 1 for Cub scouts . I am tired!

Have a great weekend.
Terri
Old 08-25-2001, 10:12 PM   #12  

Default Oops!

Sorry I scared ya terri! You know me and my "sick" sense of humor, Congrats to you and the family on your continued losses - great job.

Hi to everyone! Will talk you "yous" soon.

Hugs,
Dianne
Old 08-26-2001, 09:09 AM   #13  
Queen of the Fresh Start

Janie, good loss! Way to go. You'll reach your 10% soon!

Dianne, it was good to hear from you. Poor Mom misses Alana so much but think of how cool it is for her! With every week it'll be easier for you. Just pop in here and you won't be lonely. Unless, of course, you and hubby are busy chasing each other around the house

Terri, sounds like you've got so much going on....all that running around has to be much easier now that you're 50 pounds lighter! I'm so impressed by your determination, you go girl!

Will be working in the yard today (omg, it never ends!), I know it'll be a good workout.

School starts tomorrow, my son Joey is going for his bachelor's after taking a year off from school. He works full time, but he's on the night shift at the hospital, so he's got the time to take classes during the day. I'm taking an accounting class that begins Wednesday; am looking forward to it.

Hi to Myra, Joyce, Patti, Essie!

~Jen
Old 08-26-2001, 06:07 PM   #14  

Talking

LOL Jen - I'll tell you one thing about chasing each other around the house --- you don't have to worry about who's walking through the door ~ and you don't have to be in your bedroom Pretty cool! That's all I'll say on that matter for now! Good luck with your Wednesday class.

Hi to everyone else - sorry, too many names to mention, I have to get back into the swing of all the names again since I was away for away for a bit

Hope everyone is doing well and good luck starting a new week tomorrow - I'm starting over again and will just hope for the best!

Have a great night everyone,

Hugs,
Dianne
Old 08-27-2001, 10:52 AM   #15  

Thanks Jen. Tell Joey good luck! He sounds like he has a great future. Thanks for the congrats!
Dianne, don't get to tired with all that running.
Thanks for the congrats.

I have to do my yard today. May beg off til' tomorrow. Back is kind of hurting today.
Have a great day today everybody!!!!

Terri
Closed Thread