newbie here on WW

• How do I join the group? I am on WW have been for a year now..I have lost 55 pds and have 20 to go and have stalled for soooooooo long I am thinking of trying the Wendi plan to hopefully jump start my weight loss again! I am a stay at home Mom my youngest goes to Kindergarten next year (yeaaaaaaaaaaa) I am from WA! thanks for any help and support you can give me xoxo Red
  • WELCOME RED!! I am glad you found us. All you ahve to do to join is give and get support! Generally we have a weekly thread going where we talk about EVERYTHING, not just WW. Some of us aren't even doing WW, and some of us are struggling (yeah that would be ME). We have a weekly "What I ate today" thread that I have neglected. Feel free to post anywhere, start a new topic if you like. Usually whoever is here first on SUnday starts that weeks' thread.

I too am a SAHM, mine are still only 3 and almost 2...I am dreading kindergarten. If I hadn't spouted off so much about homeschooling I might consider it LOL!
  • hi thanks for the welcome! I am like on my second batch of kids lol so I am looking forward to some "me" time to totally get in the best shape of my life! I have a 27 yr old dd who is moved out and on her own as well as a 25 yr old ds and I have a dd at home that just turned 14 and my ds will turn 6 on July 3rd he goes to full day kindergarten here so I will have my "me" time and won't quite know what to do with it yet(heee) but will have fun figuring it out! xoxo Red