Old 10-18-2006, 10:58 AM   #91  

Hey everyone! I think a gain is ok when your Aunt Flo comes to town lol. I almost always gain that week. Just because I think I'm retaining more fluids then. My Aunt came last week after my big loss and she caused me to only lose .4. Which I'm ok with it. At least it was a loss and not a gain lmao. I'm going to lose 3 pounds next week so I can get my 65 pound star next week! Gotta keep thinking positive! I look in the mirror now and I can totally see that I've lost weight. It took me a while to notice it on myself but I love it everytime I notice it in my face and in my stomach and sides. We are doing an amazing job ya'll! We've just got to keep on keepin on lol. If you gain you gain, just work it off and lose it the next week and keep going from there. I don't ever get down on myself for a gain because if I do then I'm not going to get back to where I was and where I need to be. Lmao! Ok I'll quit w/ the rambling. I'm going to start posting more in here during the week cause I think that it really helps me and I haven't been doing it latley lol. So I hope you all have a great week! You'll hear again from me soon lol.
ckthegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 05:06 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 226/220/140

Height: 5'5"

Yeah, you've lost alot so don't worry about TOM. This is my first week back
after falling down the rabbithole of fad diets! I'm now back on track and I feel great. I need to change my stats though because last week I was
back at 200 but I know I had a loss because I can feel it.

I'll check back in tommorrow, it's off to my meeting.
catcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 12:32 PM   #93  

Hello everyone! Just checking in. How's everyone's week going? Mines going pretty good! The weather has finally cooled down alot here and so it's making me kinda lazy in the spare 5 min. that I have lol (between 2 jobs and a play that I'm doing there isn't much time lol) but I'm doing good. I'm on plan and that's what's important. I hope to hear from some of the oldies that I haven't heard from in a while *cough sassy cough* lol. Talk to you all later!
Old 10-19-2006, 03:53 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 167.4/159.8/140

Height: 5'3

hey CK,

I am doing well this week, although I am much hungrier when Auntie Flo is here. I feel so bloated and can not drink enough water. I am hoping next week I at least have lost a pound. I am sick of this .4, .2 crap *laugh*

I just had a YUMMY 2 point Pria bar though for my choclate craving..

T
Time2sing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 10:12 AM   #95  

SO ladies..

I made my goal for the week.. I lost 1.8 pounds this week.. that brings my grand total so far to 7.6. I told myself I would be happy if I lost a pound. I am very excited. 20 pounds to go. I am so proud of myself.

I always had an excuse as to why I would not diet. I am so glad I am keeping with this!

T
Old 10-24-2006, 10:52 AM   #96  

S/C/G: 179.8/166/150

Height: 5'7"

I have had a rough 2 weeks. I coach volleyball and we are into the last part of the season. I have not been home and eating on the road just isn't working for me. I have weigh in tonight after school so I guess we will see what the verdict is!

Christmas Goal
http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar08/...lb/0/25/0/.png

Overall Goal
http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar083...6/145/170/.png
alliez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 03:43 PM   #97  

Good luck! I will cross my fingers for you.

Old 10-25-2006, 08:58 AM   #98  

I did end up losing, not real sure how it happend, but I will take it!

Christmas Goal
http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar08/.../0/20/1.2/.png

Overall Goal
http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar083...145/168.8/.png
Old 10-25-2006, 12:38 PM   #99  

Probably because you are so active. I can see that happening. Congrats!
Old 10-26-2006, 10:46 AM   #100  

I didn't go weigh in this week lol I'm so freakin busy it's crazy!! lol. I'm doing Steel Magnolias and working 2 jobs lol. I can not wait for SM to be over! It's been fun but very tiring. I haven't been eating the way I'm supposed to because I'm so busy I haven't had time to go grocery shopping. I'm ready for my life to slow down again lol! I hope you all have a fabulous week! I'll let you know how I did next Tues. lol.
Old 10-27-2006, 01:16 PM   #101  

yeah CK, it is hard when you can not go shopping, I spend so much money on food, but it replacing cloths for a while. I feel great being down 7.2 and it makes me want more.

I recently went on an antidepressant, and it is actually making me not hungry, I am not going to complain. So basically I eat healthy and do not feel the need to snack. Can't hurt for now.

I just hope it does not make me gain. Alot of people gain on it. oh well, I need it for my mental health.
Old 10-31-2006, 02:22 PM   #102  

Well not a bad week in retrospect, however I gaine .2. Not sure it is water weight or not, but considering I pigged out on Chinese food Saturday night and had 3 glasses of wine, it could have neen MUCH worse.

back on the wagon. The wedding this coming weekend will not help, but I will try and be good!

T
Old 10-31-2006, 05:28 PM   #103  

Hey you guys! Well I went and weighed in and I was going to use my no weigh in pass and thought no i'm just going to deal w/ it lol. Well I gained 2.6 but last week I had gained also lol so technicly I lost lol. I'm ok with it. I'm so ready for this weekend where I can get back on track. I think I'm going to try to cook 1 or 2 cassaroles and divide them into servings and freeze them that way the nights I have to work my 2nd job I can just grab one and put it in the microwave and go lol. I'm getting back into my good state of mind on WW so I'm excited. Especially with Thanksgiving coming up. I've already decided that I'm cooking my own sides and that way I can eat what I'm supposed to and no one else has to miss out lmao. I hope your all have a great week! Have fun @ that wedding Time! My WW leader had told me how many points a serving of cake is and for the lfe of me I can't think of what it is right now. If I think of it I'll let you know!
Old 11-01-2006, 10:09 AM   #104  

I lost .2 this week. Better than gaining! I have made up my mind to get back on track and start exercising again. I have been really busy and that has been my excuse so this week, I am making time!

Christmas Goal
http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar08/.../0/20/1.2/.png

Overall Goal
http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar083...145/168.6/.png
Old 11-07-2006, 11:18 AM   #105  

Hey everyone! I just wanted to post something before I go and weigh in lol. I hope everyone has had an amazing week! I hope my weigh in goes well today. I'm finally done w/ the play as of Sunday so I can get back on track and I can eat at home rather than eat out. I did really good there for a while at eating out cause I would only order what I could eat but the past 3 weeks I've wanted the other stuff lol. I want to lose 15 lb's by Thanksgiving. I hope I can, but I guess we'll see lol. Anywho I'll talk to you all later after I weigh in