Thursday Weigh-Ins For June

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Well, here it is June already. Since I didn't see a June thread yet, I decided to start one off. Wish I could start it off better, though. Went to WI this a.m. and am up 0.2 . Not much of a gain, but would have much preferred a loss. Hope the rest of y'all have better results .
  • Hi Mom! Maybe that 0.2 is just water weight and you'll see a good loss next week. Think of it as "at least it wasn't a pound!"
    I weigh in this afternoon. I hope I lost a pound.
    I'll let you know in the morning!
    Hope everyone is having a great day!
  • I'm in the same boat as mom36, except I gained just a little bit more, 0.8. But it was my TOM so I'm hoping that had something to do with it. I think I have finally hit a plateau. I've been exercising so I know that's not it but I'm really going to have to watch what I eat. Ugh!
  • Down !!!
    Good morning all. Got weighed last night. i am down another 2.6.....YEH!!
    Slowly it will all come off. Total is now 7.8 in 3 weeks.

How did you do?

Good luck and keep on losing.

Cheers!
  • Hi all,
    Terry, thanks for starting us off. I just can't believe it's already June!

I lost .2 lb. Better than gaining, I say.

Good luck to everyone.
    Tina
  • Good morning all!!!

Fat1outof3: Sorry you're on your TOM, that always sucks. Maybe next week you'll see a big loss.
    Want2Bsmall: Woo-hoo!!!! 2.6 lbs!!! Way to go!!!
    Tina: That's right will take every .2 and .1 that we can get!!! It's still a downward trend!

I lost 2.2 pounds this week!!!! I was on my TOM last week, so I was glad it went down a little extra. I hadn't seen a 2 pound loss in about 4 weeks.

Everyone keep up the hard work!!!!!
  • Down 3.5 lbs!!! I was so happy this morning! Last week the scale didn't budge at all, but it was TOM too, so I was so excited this morning. I only had a big loss like that when I 1st started almost 3 mos ago.

Terry & Jennifer, don't worry, I've had my slow weeks too. Just keep doing what you're doing, don't get discouraged, keep going. You both have done great so far!

Way to go Donna, Tina, and Want2B!!
  • Wow, Karla, that's a great loss!!!!

Is everyone ready to step on the scales this week? I'm not sure I am. I've been drinking Diet Cokes like they were becoming extinct.
    I'll have to drink a ton of water tomorrow to get rid of retention.

Good luck to us all.
  • I'm never weighing again. I'm just going to move the little butterfly around on my tracker and mess with everyone's minds!!!
  • I'm not really excited about WI this week either. I didn't go to the gym as much as I would have liked to, ate too much chocolate, and last night my husband and I went to this new Italian restaurant that opened up (it was good).

I'm just praying that I didn't gain. I'd be happy with just staying the same. I've been going up and down every other week. It's driving me nuts

I'll keep my fingers crossed for everyone!
  • Just got back from WI. Lost 2lbs! Got my 5lb bookmark! This time it's gone for good!

Hope the scale was good to everyone else today!
  • Terry
    I am so proud of you!!!!! Way to go!!!
    Keep it up!

• Just had my WI. I lost 3.6!

I guess I need to excercise less and eat some fried food once in a while. Go figure.

Terry, great job.
  • Wahooo!!!!! Jennifer, that's great!

I should've weighed this morning. My sister took me out for lunch, in honor of tomorrow. Whoah, boy, did I eat too much. Of course, most of it was a salad bar that had all kinds of things---even asparagus. Then, they brought me dessert. It was a slice of cake---2 layers of chocolate cake with a layer of white chocolate mouse and a layer of dark chocolate mouse in it. And, a candle on top. Thankfully, no one sang to me.
    Needless to say, I'm only eating salad for supper---nothing else.

• Your lunch sounded yummy! Would I love to have a piece of cake right now!

Tina, have a great birthday!