3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   I finally have a godchild...and she is BEAUTIFUL!!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/8527-i-finally-have-godchild-she-beautiful.html)

Tara 08-16-2001 10:22 PM

I finally have a godchild...and she is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Hi ladies!!

I am not sure if I mentioned this to you - but my sister was pregnant with her 2nd child (Nic is her first - the OTHER apple of my eye now that Olivia is born!!). I am finally a godmother! It only took almost 30 years (she was due on my 30th birthday which is September 3rd) - but it was worth it!!

She is a beauty and so precious.

Olivia Rose DiBella
Born: August 16, 2001
Time: 1:55pm
Weight: 7lbs 4oz
Length: 20 inches

Everyone is doing fine - I am pretty beat - my sisters water broke at 2am this morning - so I have been up pretty much since then - I went to work and got some stuff done and then my boss told me to leave and take tomorrow off too - how nice of him - he is GREAT!!! I will watch Nic tomorrow for a bit - he did very well with his new sister - I was so proud of him!! He is a good boy!

Well here is her picture - I am off to bed - I need some rest!

Tara :D

emmy 08-16-2001 10:35 PM

TARA She is absolutely adorable!!!!
Congratulations to you THE GODMOTHER and her parents and Nic!!

I know that you have to be thrilled...gee how can I tell:D
I am very happy for you, Haven't I read that you have been shopping already in anticipation of her arrival?!?!?

I look forward to more pics!!

Get some rest and be sure and give us an update tomorrow.

emmy

judygal 08-16-2001 10:59 PM

Oh Tara........ she's gorgeous. And she looks gifted! I can tell! Congratulations and thank you for sharing your wonderful new Godchild.

Candicej 08-17-2001 06:56 AM

Just darling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations to your family!

Olivia will be sprouting her wings pretty soon!

Tara 08-18-2001 12:13 AM

Thanks Ladies!!

I spent alot of time with Olivia today - I am SO IN LOVE!!! She is so precious and adorable. I could eat her up!

Emmy - I surely was buying her stuff - I have a bunch of stuff for now - and I have stuff to give her for xmas (bigger stuff). I waded through it tonite actually!! I am a shopper - but I got it ALL on sale. I love Gap sales racks! And Carters - ALL babies should have carter clothing! Its the BEST!

Candice - That angel baby is the cutest!!

Judy - THANKS!!

I am off to bed - I have to watch Nic tomorrow while my BIL runs around like a crazy person getting balloons, flowers, etc for when my sister comes home on Sunday!

Tara :) :)

P.S. Here is a new pic from today - her eyes are open!! CUTIE!

Neon 08-19-2001 10:43 AM

CONGRATULATIONS!

Congratulations! Having a new baby around is such a blessed event! I can relate- my sister just had her very first one ( she is 21) on July 22 and I was so happy! I tell everyone that it is like being in love!:)