View Poll Results: Coke or Pepsi? (diet of course!)
Coca-Cola 4 36.36%
Pepsi 3 27.27%
Dr Pepper (special vote for you Trish!) 4 36.36%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2001, 05:56 PM   #16  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

I'm all fired up now and going home. This JERK that is the building manager just got reamed by the tenant next door... so he came and decided to feel better and ream me out. I gave him a huge hunk of my mind and he walked off. He has this ego that makes him think he can boss me around (I pay the bills here) and if my rent is late because he doesn't get on the ball and fix the things he is supposed to... then it's not my fault. OOOOHHH... he is a jerk. The other managers were so happy I did it. I am not afraid to speak my mind... it is a bad thing I have, but sometimes it comes in handy!!! Especially in management!

Ta ta
Old 08-16-2001, 06:29 PM   #17  
Canadian Chick

Hi all!

Last to report in again. I know how you feel Jane cuz that's how I feel. I'll have to wait until tomorrow for any replies. Oh well. I can wait. Although I don't think I'll be checking in tomorrow because we're going camping Yay! Expcept I had better be feeling 100% by then. Still feeling the effects of yesterdays taco fiasco I feel fine and then I eat something and its horrible again. One of my co-workers was sick from the same place last week! We are going to both go in and complain because that's ridiculous! Eating at home is so much safer! lol

Kirsty! You are amazing to keep track of everyone's news. There seem to be so many people here and a lot happens in one day. Thanks so much for helping with the abbreviations. I love hochmagandy! I mean the word! (or do I?) LMAO mean laugh my @ss off. If you're fond of swearing you can put LMFAO which is the same but with F-ing in it. Nice I know -lol What does BBL mean? I saw in someone's post here today somewhere...

Jen, good work on dealing with a grumpy manager You go girl-show him your nasty side Hopefully your evening is much more relaxing

Ali that is so amazing that you are officially 100lbs lighter! WTG! (way to go) That is sooo awesome! I'm going to use that as motivation

Trish good to hear everything went ok at your doc's.

Kay congrats on your acheivement

Stacey, thanks for the welcome! Everyone here is super friendly! I love it. That's so nice you're getting a dog. We're hoping to get one after we're married next year too. Have you thought of any cool names yet? One of my prof's, who is a chiropractor, named his dog Ramus, which is part of the Jaw bone! I thought that was so awesome! I always think if we get a dog I'm going to name him after a cool muscle because I'm a massage therapist and no one else would get it, except my MT buds though.

Kieri, that's so exciting about you and your friend! it seems like when friendships turn into love they always last for a lifetime BTW, I love your name!

Lori, nice to meet you. Congrats Doc! Are the Niagra Falls as awe-inspiring as everyone says they are? I would love to go there even though it always sounds so corny because its where so many people go for their honeymoon.

Lola, sorry to hear you have to get your gallbladder out. A couple of my patients have had theirs out and they have to follow really stict diets. But I think that they had waited way to long to deal with the problem and that they had some damage to their livers too. Not sure exactly. Hopefully it won't be like that for you though. Good luck.

So I voted for Pepsi but I was really torn because I do love Dr. Pepper too. I didn't know how to choose so I went and looked in our box where we keep our empties until we take them for recycling and there were way more Pepsi than Dr. Pepper. Of course I hardly ever drink pop. If I do though it has to be regular-the diet kinds always taste like they have dishsoap in them-yucky! If I drink anything besides water its almost always MinuteMaid Grapefruit Juice-I swear I have an addiction to it. Although sometimes I think that I have an addiction to water. I'll tell you all about it later. For now I'm going to run. If I don't have a chance to pop in here tomorrow before we leave, everyone have a great weekend BTW thanks so much for making me feel at home here!

Rina
Old 08-16-2001, 06:38 PM   #18  
A Yankee in Virginia

argh!

Pre-op appt. took 3 hours today! Had to go to two different places, only no one told me. So I showed up at the second place, was told I had to see my doctor first, so I arrived at her office late of course and waited an hour to be seen. Then I went back to the other place have blood tests and have a nurse ask questions and it took forever. I was very frustrated, only to finally get to the office and have to go to a fatal car accident. It has been a day, and I'm going to be late for a pot-luck dinner I was invited to!

Grrr
Old 08-16-2001, 08:06 PM   #19  
Proud Mama

Rina.. massage therapist?? Oooh, could I use you!! I ache everyday, mostly in my upper back. Of course, that's part arthritis, but mostly muscle ache I think. I hope you are feeling 100% by tomorrow and have a good time camping!

Kim: I'm sorry you had such a hassle with your pre-op. Bad enough you have to go through it, add hassle to it and it's just not fair. Hugs.

Jen: I have a big mouth too. Good for you for standing up for yourself.

Lori: for 5 weeks 2 pounds isn't too bad! Hopefully you are motivated now and you'll be fine.

Well, I used up all my points (plus) on 4 oreos when I got home... I was out of points but I made myself a 3 point dinner anyway (one of my favorite "saves".) You know, I *finally* got on my treadmill this evening. Just 15 minutes, but I was proud for finally doing something. Sadly, according to the calorie read-out, I only burned off 1 1/2 oreos.

Ok, time to spend some time with the DH (dear husband). Oh and Rina, BBL means "be back later."

Ciao
Closed Thread