Thursday Weigh In Results 0 8/16

• Greetings one and all,
    Do I sound chipper? Yes, I do.
    However, I gained .2 pounds at weigh in. he..he..
    That's really not anything, I know. But, I have these hips that just appeared the other day. Does anyone want some????

I'm crossing my fingers for everyone's weigh in.

Tina
    134 personal goal
  • Thanks for the offer, Tina, but I have all the hips I can handle

Weighed in today for the first time in four weeks, and was down 0.4. Pretty good, considering I ate my way across Rome and back! Now to buckle down and get back to working this program!!

Laura~
  • Well if we are giving away hips, I have some to give away too!!

I'm up 1.2 this week. I can't seem to get over the 10 pound hump. Next week hopefully will be my week.

Way to go Laura!! The food sounded GREAT!!

Hope you do great!!

Susan
  • Laura
    Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you!!!!!

Tina
  • I am now back to my after Disney weight. Back to square one. Maybe once this bloatiness goes away, the weight will drop.
  • Hi guys! Don't ask me how I did it but I managed 1.25 lbs down this week. Even with going up to Mackinac Island and kind of blowing it! We did do a lot of walking but I still didn't expect a loss. I'm not complaining though! I hope it doesn't catch up with me n e x t week instead. Hope everyone else did well. Have a great week end.....Sis
  • Sis, how was the temperature on Mackinac? When we were there two weeks ago it was hot and humid. We've always been there when it is cooler and were unprepared for the heat and humidity. We still had a great time though. We also still have fudge left that we bought there. I think I'll stick it in the freezer, and we can enjoy it some other time.